Huntress is fresh off a North American tour with Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, and Testament, and is headed to the Duke tonight! It can be tough to get it up on a Monday night, but here are a few reasons to make it out for this show:
1) You’ve seen Iron Maiden more times in your life than you’ve flipped your mattress.
2) You’d sooner forget your underwear than your denim.
3) Not only do you know who King Diamond is, but you could apply his corpse paint with precision.
4) You have a weakness for a hot blonde bombshell that knows how to rock, and scares you as much as she turns you on.
5) You can’t remember the last time you had your face melted on a weekday.
The band last played here at the Isleta Amphitheater on the Mayhem tour. Seeing them on a smaller stage will be a real treat. Huntress will be at the Launchpad, joined by Carrion Kind, The Conjuring, and Death Rides A Horse. A measly eight bucks gets you in. Doors at 8. Show at 9:30.