What the city wants
The Mayor’s Office released yesterday afternoon a list of legislative priorities for 2012. Albuquerque’s asking for:
• A law that would allow cities and counties to ban fireworks sales
• A law that criminalizes organized retail theft where stolen merchandise is resold on the black market
• $50 million for the I-25/Paseo interchange
• $500,000 to clean up trash along I-40 and I-25
• Adding a Silver Alert for Albuquerque to the state’s Amber Alert system. This could help the families of seniors who struggle with dementia or Alzheimer’s find their loved ones if they go missing.
Danger Carnival at Skarsgard Farms
Event includes interactive art and games, live screen printing, a spanking booth, body parts painting and live music. Costumes encouraged.
Maravilla 2014 at Hotel Albuquerque
Last Annual Gatas y Vatas: Syko Friend • Star Canyon • Anna Mall • TAHNZZ • Bigawatt and more at The KosmosMore Recommented Events ››