Don’t know much about the candidates? Read our Primary Election Guide.
You can cast your ballot in the primary election (if you’re a registered Democrat or Republican) on Tuesday, June 5, or do it today.
Scope the list of early voting sites. They’re open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. through Saturday, June 2.
* Caracol Plaza (125000 Montgomery NE, Suite B5)
* Conejos Office Park (6700 Jefferson NE, Building A)
* Daskalos Center (5339 Menaul NE)
* Montgomery Crossing (8510 Montgomery NE, Suite A3B)
* Paseo Crossing (8000 Paseo del Norte NE, Suite A2)
* University of New Mexico S.U.B. (Cochiti and Isleta rooms, second floor)
* 98th and Central (120 98th Street NW, Suite A5)
* Clerk's Annex, west section (620 Lomas NW)
* Coors Plaza (3200 Coors NW, Suites A and G)
* Guadalupe Plaza (6125 Fourth Street NW, Suite 40)
* Sun Country Plaza (9421 Coors NW, Suites G and H)
* Central and Juan Tabo (11816 Central SE, Suite C)
* Siesta Hills (5405 Gibson SE)
* Goff Plaza (1720 Bridge SW, Suite G1)
* Rio Bravo Meal Site (3912 Isleta SW)
Corrales Growers' Market at Corrales Growers' Market
Fresh, locally grown food and fantastic local music.
Chautauqua Presentation: The Way of the Drum at Historic Old Town
Arts at the Park at Wildlife WestMore Recommented Events ››