I am a 55 year old man, living in a commited relationship and have a loving pitbull dog named Princess
The letter to the editor this week that states 20% of all dog bites are from pitbull dogs. If this is correct, what should be done to the other 80% of the dogs out there.
Everything on the menu is delicious. I like the beans and rice mixed as is shown in the photo above. There is no liquor license yet but there will be in a few months according to the staff. If you have not eaten at this restaurant make it a priority to do so soon.
Well best restaurant for giving $10,000 to yes on California prop 8, I guess they take their place for being the best bigots in town.
Ms. Palin has quit the governorship position for one reason: MONEY. She has a book deal and wants to get in as many speaking engagements (for $) before she is a long forgotten person. Eight years from now people will be asking who McCain's running mate was.
The folks at Blakes must be having a party. They contributed $10,000 to yes on Prop 8. The food banks of New Mexico could have fed alot of people with that money. The next time you eat at a Blakes Lottaburger think of the hungry that could have been helped if bigotry wasn't #1 on the Blakes menu.
I have written to our congress members asking them to get together with Mexican officals and stop this violence. I also suggested that marijuana be legalized in both countries. When this creeps over the border into our state as is has in Arizona, we will be in deep S----. I suggested that we would profit from the tax on the drug sale.
Sounds like the observation deck at the airport, that was another great idea that M Chavez had!
Seems like our statewide hamburger chain, those cute little white and red buildings gave $10,000 towards the yes on prop 8 campaign. Mr. Bryan Rule, executive at Blakes is a true bigot and deserves none of our business. This business has no right to become involved in the politics of another state except they love HATE and BIGOTRY! Sorry no more lottaburgers for me and my friends.