Five Interesting Things About Me
1) If you stare at me for 10 seconds a message pops up on the lower left: “Next - an all new episode of Monk.”
2) I can understand animal language. This morning I heard a bird say he was so hungry he could eat a green peach.
3) I went to the dentist and asked him if he could make my teeth “go around.” Neither one of us knew what that meant.
4) I took a bunch of drugs and went to a rave that was just three hours of flashing red and blue lights with siren noises.
5) I stand by the off-ramp with a cardboard sign reading, “Drink my blood-urine $5.”
ABQ LDF Dance Workshops at National Hispanic Cultural Center
We're bringing the best national and local teachers to teach workshops on everything from technique and rhythm in Salsa, Bachata and Cha Cha to Bachata, Flamenco, Tango, Afro-Cuban and much more! Don't know how to dance? Four beginner’s only Salsa & Bachata Dance Bootcamps will also be offered on Saturday & Sunday! Take advantage of these three fun-filled days of learning to take you to the next level in your dancing! Come dance with us! Check out the class schedules at www.abqlatinfest.com/classes/workshop_schedule/ Purchase Full Event Passes and Workshop Passes at www.abqlatinfest.com/tickets_travel/all_access_pass/ Private lessons also available!
Raging '80s Live: Endless Agenda • indie, rock • Youngsville • country, folk • Blame It On Rebekkah • pop, electronic • A Band Named Sue at Low Spirits
Dance Happy Hour at Studio SwayMore Recommented Events ››