Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Managers, HR, supervisors and employees put together a custom appreciative culture plan for their organization.
Not feeling appreciated at work? You’re not alone! US Department of Labor found that the number one reason people leave their jobs is because they don’t feel appreciated.
This workshop targets managers, HR, supervisors and employees looking to put together a custom appreciative culture plan for their organization.
Walk away with:
- Research-based tools from the rapidly growing fields of mindfulness and gratitude
- Concrete examples of leading organizations building appreciative cultures
- An Assessment of your organization’s appreciation culture
- A plan specifically for YOUR organization
- How to make the case to implement your plan
Registration fee includes beverages, snacks and lunch, as well as one-on-one time with the facilitators .
Facilitators & organizers :Antonia Montoya who specializes in helping organizations enhance the wellness of their employees through practices like gratitude. Paul Zelizer teaches businesses around the world how to increase their positive impact and profitability through mindfulness-based practices. Sidni Lamb builds bridges for collaborative relationships through mindfulness-based trainings and meaningful connections.
Tix at https://www.eventbrite.com/o/mindful-new-mexico-14957225771