Are You on Fire?
By Fireman Stan, fire expert
1) Are strangers wrapping blankets around you when you aren’t the least bit cold?
2) When planning activities with friends, do you often find yourself suggesting, “Maybe we should all go jump in a big ol’ lake!”?
3) Do you smell something smoky and delicious?
4) Do you have a No. 1 single, a best-selling novel and a three-picture deal with Paramount?
5) Would death right now be a welcome relief?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you might be on fire. Call 911 immediately. But remember, only you can truly know if you’re on fire.
A Path Appears at KiMo Theatre
From the creators of Half the Sky, this film reveals the incredible adversity faced by millions of women and girls every day.
Planning for Medicare in Retirement at Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Los Radiators • folk, blues at Ned's Bar & GrillMore Recommented Events ››