Are You a Genie?
1) Do you have neither legs nor a wheelchair?
2) Do you insist on calling something that looks like a gravy boat your “lamp”?
3) Are your movements shrouded by wisps of smoke?
4) Are you blue, but breathing easy?
5) Have you gotten into long, drunken arguments about the paradox of wishing for more wishes?
6) Do you ride a magic carpet as a mortal man would ride a crotch rocket?
7) Do you say phrases like "mortal man"?
8) Do you wear a golden earring and listen to Golden Earring?
9) Are your origins misconstrued by Western culture?
10) Do you dream of yourself?
If you answered "yes" to most of these, chances are you're a western-style genie.
Osteoporosis Awareness at OsteoStrong
Tomten • Paleo • Esme Patterson • AJ Woods • folk, rock • Lady Uranium • smearwave, dustpop at Low Spirits
LandMarks: Indigenous Australian Artists and Native American Artists Explore Connections to the Land at Tamarind GalleryMore Recommented Events ››