Are You a Genie?
By Jabal, the Exalted Genie of the Known Seven Realms of Strandall
1) Do you have neither legs nor a wheelchair?
2) Do you insist on calling something that looks like a gravy boat your “lamp”?
3) Are your movements shrouded by wisps of smoke?
4) Are you blue, but breathing easy?
5) Have you gotten into long, drunken arguments about the paradox of wishing for more wishes?
6) Do you ride a magic carpet as a mortal man would ride a crotch rocket?
7) Do you say phrases like "mortal man"?
8) Do you wear a golden earring and listen to Golden Earring?
9) Are your origins misconstrued by Western culture?
10) Do you dream of yourself?
If you answered "yes" to most of these, chances are you're a western-style genie.
Third Annual Jewish Film Festival at Jewish Community Center
The Midnight Orchestra, the story of the son of a once famous Jewish musician, Marcel Botbol. Directed by Jérôme Cohen Olivar.
Dark Sermon • deathcore • Exalt • Lucia • industrial metal • Lithopaedion • Louder Than Sirens at Launchpad
Taoist QiGong Class at Open Space Visitor CenterMore Recommended Events ››