Are You a Genie?
By Jabal, the Exalted Genie of the Known Seven Realms of Strandall
1) Do you have neither legs nor a wheelchair?
2) Do you insist on calling something that looks like a gravy boat your “lamp”?
3) Are your movements shrouded by wisps of smoke?
4) Are you blue, but breathing easy?
5) Have you gotten into long, drunken arguments about the paradox of wishing for more wishes?
6) Do you ride a magic carpet as a mortal man would ride a crotch rocket?
7) Do you say phrases like "mortal man"?
8) Do you wear a golden earring and listen to Golden Earring?
9) Are your origins misconstrued by Western culture?
10) Do you dream of yourself?
If you answered "yes" to most of these, chances are you're a western-style genie.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Petroglyph Pláticas: Revolution, Renaissance and Transformation at Oñate Monument and Visitors Center
Sharman Russell speaks about the new world of citizen science.
AMP Concert: Souren Baronian and Paul Brown at Special Collections Library
Danava • psychedelic rock • The Shrine • punk at LaunchpadMore Recommended Events ››