Are You a Genie?
By Jabal, the Exalted Genie of the Known Seven Realms of Strandall
1) Do you have neither legs nor a wheelchair?
2) Do you insist on calling something that looks like a gravy boat your “lamp”?
3) Are your movements shrouded by wisps of smoke?
4) Are you blue, but breathing easy?
5) Have you gotten into long, drunken arguments about the paradox of wishing for more wishes?
6) Do you ride a magic carpet as a mortal man would ride a crotch rocket?
7) Do you say phrases like "mortal man"?
8) Do you wear a golden earring and listen to Golden Earring?
9) Are your origins misconstrued by Western culture?
10) Do you dream of yourself?
If you answered "yes" to most of these, chances are you're a western-style genie.
Jesse Cook at KiMo Theatre
The Paris-born, Toronto-raised artist's fiery, passionate and percussive guitar work and soulful artistry make him an electrifying live performer.
Michael Howard • alt-folk, singer-songwriter at Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
Pelvic Floor Tricks for Enhanced Pleasure at Self ServeMore Recommended Events ››