Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
Kids Craft: Autumn Mandalas at South Broadway Library
Kids have fun coloring autumn-themed mandalas. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Seasons Change • pop punk • Life Lessons • Right On, Kid at Duke City Sound Stage
Tasty Wednesday: Organic NM Traditional Balsamico at Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic FarmMore Recommended Events ››