Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Shift Dance Festival at VSA North 4th Art Center
Unique choreographic voices, points of views and movement styles from dancers Allie Hankins, Jacqueline Stewart, Jacqueline M. García, Lisa Nevada and Kelsey Paschich.
Cerrillos Station Farmers Market at Cerrillos StationMore Recommended Events ››