Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Then and Now: Rediscovering Route 66 Opening Reception at KiMo Theatre Gallery
View the work of internationally recognized Laguna photographer Lee Marmon, New Mexican photographer Sondra Diepen and New Mexican painter Carol L. Adamec. Runs through 6/25.
Beerland at The Lodge at Santa Fe
Three Feathers Star Quilts and RezBall Affiliate Open House Showcase at RBA & 3 Feathers ShopMore Recommended Events ››