Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
Halestorm • hard rock • Anesthesia at Sunshine Theater
Youth Writer's Showcase at Bookworks
Lunar Observing at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and ScienceMore Recommented Events ››