Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
Mansgiving at Altitude Sports Grill
Eat turkey legs, ham, baby back ribs and more while watching football on 11 massive TVs.
Her at University of New Mexico
Thanksgiving Celebration at Indian Pueblo Cultural CenterMore Recommended Events ››