Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
Mark Twain Tonight! at Popejoy Hall
Celebrating his 90th birthday season, Hal Holbrook depicts the famous writer with words and humor.
ICUMDRUMS Cassette Release Party: Leeches of Lore • stoner rock, psychedelic • Italian Rats • DJ Rygar at Iron Haus
Africa in the 21st Century at Santa Fe Women’s ClubMore Recommented Events ››