Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Grecian Festival at St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Taste authentic Greek cuisine, watch dancers streaming by in colorful costumes, enjoy browsing imported jewelry, gifts, foods and pastries, and tour the St. George Church.
Get the Led Out • Led Zepplin tribute at Sunshine Theater
24 Hour Comics Day at Twin Suns Comics and GamesMore Recommended Events ››