Have You Entered a Rip in Time?
By Dr. Klaus Von Güldenstubben (particle physicist, time bandit)
1) Do you see floating clocks with spinning hands?
2) Are you surrounded by Tron-like grids and metallic spheres?
3) Are you playing Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Timecop"?
4) Can you solve equations written on nothing? Can you solve equations?
5) When you think of going home, do you think of a year?
6) Does your last name rhyme with Dracula?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, your actions are disintegrating the fabric of time.
String Art at Main Library
Make cards with string art. All supplies provided. Registration required.
The Shiners Club Jazz Band • jazz • Gregory Butera & The Gunsels • americana at Mine Shaft Tavern
Tween Scene: Finger Knitting at Cherry Hills LibraryMore Recommended Events ››