Choose “a” or “b”--whichever most accurately suits your whereabouts.
1) I am here with ...
a. Nobody. I'll send for my family once I claim some land.
b. The bars just closed, so … everybody, I think.
2) Why am I here?
a. A chance at a new life, opportunity.
b. The sweet rolls and sweet muzak.
3) Around here, ____ is very entrancing.
a. The expansiveness and scenic beauty
b. The tortilla machine and orange juice maker
4) I got here via ____.
a. The Oregon Trail
b. The Rapid Ride
5) Right now I am reading ____.
a. Nothing. I can't read.
b. The Alibi
6) When I'm done here I'll be ____.
a. Strong, successful, proud
b. In the bathroom
7) I travel toward ____.
a. The sunset
b. The flashing green light
8) My spurs and gun are ____.
a. On my boots and hip (respectively)
b. On the wall, next to a painting of a kachina doll (respectfully)
9) When I look around I see ____.
a. The Marlboro Man
b. John Wayne
10) Finish this phrase: "Western style ____."
b. Hash browns