The Alibi Trivia Challenge is backTaunt your mind with the trivia below. Are the questions small enough to fit in a bread box? Take the quiz to find out.
1) What is Hidden Park's real name?
4) Where does Albuquerque's population rank among U.S. cities?
6) What was the first film made in New Mexico?
8) Grants is now known as the "uranium capital of the world," but it used to be known as the "____ capital of the world."
9) The sand at White Sands is not sand. What is it?
10) Charleton Heston starred in what movie adapted from an 1880 historical novel penned by a New Mexico governor?
11) What Western swing musician was once a barber in Roy, N.M.?
12) How many Blake's Lotaburger locations are there in New Mexico?
13) There have been approximately how many plague cases in New Mexico since the mid-20th century?
14) What animal were the Israelites forbidden to eat in the Old Testament?
15) When a chicken egg is hatched beneath a toad or serpent, what monster is produced?
16) In what year was the word "computer" used to describe something other than "a person who performs calculations"?
17) What color is produced at 5500 Angstroms?
18) Which president had the shortest term in office?
a. Martin Van Buren
b. William Henry Harrison
c. Abraham Lincoln
d. John F. Kennedy
19) According to the Mayan calendar, when is the world supposed to end?
20) The sun's death is how many light-years away?
a. less than one