QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Collected Works: Michael Wallace Opening at Science Earth Art Gallery
Featured works include pastels, oils, acrylics, mixed media and electronic media from the earth scientist and creator of the Calabacillas Arroyo public art. Runs through 1/31.
Beefcake In Chains • punk • Holly Rebelle • burlesque • DJ Gruebot • DJ Randori • Mistresses of the Dark at Burt's Tiki Lounge
Toughest Monster Trucks at Santa Ana Star CenterMore Recommended Events ››