QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Cibola Search and Rescue Fundraiser Night at Flying Star Café
Ten percent of sales go to support the all-volunteer organization providing rescue service in N.M.
Steve Kinabrew • acoustic solo at Molly's Bar
The Modern Poster: Integrating Art, Advertising, and Design at UNM Art MuseumMore Recommended Events ››