QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
Whirling Dervishes of Rumi with Sufi Music Concert at UNM Continuing Education Building
Explore peace, love and acceptance at this performance by members of the Mevlevi Order.
The Flavors of Spain: Cooking Classes at National Hispanic Cultural Center
Jeremy Barnes & Thollem McDonas • electric duo • Heather Trost at Spirit AbuseMore Recommented Events ››