QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
PK at Rio Bravo Brewing Company
In this Bollywood film, a stranger in the city asks questions no one has asked before. His childlike curiosity will take him on a journey of love, laughter and letting go.
Sloan Armitage • acoustic, singer-songwriter at Tractor Brewing Taproom
Spanish Olive Oil Tasting at National Hispanic Cultural CenterMore Recommended Events ››