QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Toughest Monster Trucks at Santa Ana Star Center
See Bigfoot driven by Larry Swim, Heavy Hitter driven by Derick Anson, Snake Bite driven by Vinny Venom, Megasaurus—the three story tall car-eating dinosaur and a flame throwing jet car—and more.
Blue Öyster Cult • classic rock at Isleta Resort & Casino
Together and Apart: An Albuquerque Urban Journey Through Dance at Keshet Center for the ArtsMore Recommended Events ››