QUIZ: Five Questions on Albuquerque
Special web bonus by Eric The Jewish Viking, Albuquerque Quizmaster
1) As proud citizens of Albuquerque we know that Flying Star was originally Double Rainbow, but do you know what it originally served?
2) What's the name of the Lobo Women's Soccer star who got us national attention after some dirty play on the field?
3) What local and mostly abandoned landmark served as the set for the 2009 Seth Rogen film Observe and Report?
4) What street became Albuquerque's first "Bicycle Boulevard"?
5) What's the sci-fi-sounding name of Sandia Labs' x-ray generator that holds the record for highest human-made temperature (6.6 billion degrees Fahrenheit)?
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Bow & Arrow Pairing Dinner at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Tour the musuem and then enjoy a five-course meal, perfectly paired with beverages provided by local Native-owned Bow & Arrow Brewing Co. Reservation required.
Vantage Point: Perspective in Photography at Tortuga Gallery
Hubert Humphrey Elementary PTA Fundraiser Night at Flying Star CaféMore Recommended Events ››