Media Kit 2016 (PDF)
Print Ad Specifications | Place Classified Ads
Press Release FAQ | Sponsorship Request Form (PDF)
How to Write a Press Release
1) Always include relevant dates, times, addresses, prices and contacts at the top of every press release.
2) Use the staff contact page to determine who should get your press release. Send potential news stories to the news editor, community events to the calendars editor, etc. If you're unsure who to send your press release to, you may contact the editor-in-chief.
3) A short, personal note before your press release is helpful. Try to address your note to a person rather than a position (e.g., "Dear Laura," not "Dear Editor").
4) Make sure you differentiate between contact numbers for reporters and contact numbers for the general public, so we don't accidentally print your cell phone number.
5) Be brief, but include all the highlights of your story or event. Place the most important information at the top.
A Template for a Good Press Release
Dear Name of Editor,
Blah blah blah is coming to town on Jan. 7. Please find a press release below with all the information on the event. I'm available for interviews if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time.
Name of Event
Contact Information (For the Public)
Description of event, including possible story angles.
Interested in advertising? Please contact us using this Advertising Inquiry form.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Bow & Arrow Pairing Dinner at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Tour the musuem and then enjoy a five-course meal, perfectly paired with beverages provided by local Native-owned Bow & Arrow Brewing Co. Reservation required.
The Home Buying Process at Nick & Jimmy's
All Things Blue • Sugarmotor • rock • Virtual Friday • The Talking Hours at Burts Tiki LoungeMore Recommended Events ››