V.20 No.33 |
The Daily Word with silent but deadly Marines, Son of Sam, Hot Sauce Mom and Hurricane Irene
By Tom Nayder [ Wed Aug 24 2011 9:42 AM ]
Missing Santa Fe boy found safe, after his father kills himself.
Son of Sam killer David Berkowitz won't seek parole.
Hurricane Irene is threatening much of the East Coast.
Hot Sauce Mom convicted of child abuse.
Have you tried the new flesh-eating cocaine?
Facebook adds new privacy settings.
Marines in Afghanistan ordered not to fart audibly.
Goofing around on the internet at work can make you more productive.
A UFO interrupts a British newscast.
Summer's worst new burger names.
How to ween yourself off caffeine.
NBC is developing a drama set in 1980s professional wrestling.
Meet the world's first camcorder pirates.
What are the implications of a six-sided earth?
Netflix acquires 1,200 hours of Telemundo programming.
This is why you should avoid buying cheap wine.
Check out this $1.7 million steampunk apartment.
V.19 No.3 | 1/21/2010
Seven Cheap Valentine’s Gift Ideas
By Nick Brown [ Fri Feb 12 2010 12:32 PM ]
1) Create a picture of a candy heart that says something dirty. I made mine say Ass Wipe and I’m going to send it to the Lady. Remember, though: it’s only a picture. It’s not real.
2) You can write an I Saw You ad on Love Bird and it will run in the Alibi next week. It’s free. If you read one that says something something Ass Wipe, that’s from me. It’s for you.
3) The oldest trick in the book: draw a picture.
4) Write a shitty poem about witches.
5) Make a tiny terrarium inside a lightbulb.
6) Two words: back rub.
7) Find some pretty rocks in the driveway.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Hollywood Southwest at Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
Gila Monsters at Open Space Visitor CenterMore Recommended Events ››