V.19 No.3 | 1/21/2010
Seven Cheap Valentine’s Gift Ideas
By Nick Brown [ Fri Feb 12 2010 12:32 PM ]
1) Create a picture of a candy heart that says something dirty. I made mine say Ass Wipe and I’m going to send it to the Lady. Remember, though: it’s only a picture. It’s not real.
2) You can write an I Saw You ad on Love Bird and it will run in the Alibi next week. It’s free. If you read one that says something something Ass Wipe, that’s from me. It’s for you.
3) The oldest trick in the book: draw a picture.
4) Write a shitty poem about witches.
5) Make a tiny terrarium inside a lightbulb.
6) Two words: back rub.
7) Find some pretty rocks in the driveway.
V.18 No.49 |
Can You Spell "Applesack"?
By Jennifer Wohletz [ Thu Dec 3 2009 10:06 AM ]
If you and your loved ones are ripe for some word-sparring fun, this cheap and all-too-adorable X-mas giftette adds a touch of learned intelligence to the sauce. It’s the Scrabble Apple, ($9.95 at Barnes and Noble.) a miniature pile of scrabble tiles and a tiny rule book all smashed into a fuzzy ‘lil bag shaped like an apple. This diminutive fruit sack is great if you are too broke to afford the regulation-sized Scrabble board and, the kicker…it’s portable. And it will look only slightly less stupid than carrying around your Scrabble pieces in a Crown Royal Bag.
Zinfandel Wine Tasting at Slate Street Café
Downtown Kundalini Yoga Tuesdays at The Simms Building
Genna & Jesse • indie, soul at Zinc Wine Bar & BistroMore Recommented Events ››