V.19 No.16 | 4/22/2010
Five Interesting Things About Me
By Nick Brown [ Tue Apr 27 2010 2:56 PM ]
1) If you stare at me for 10 seconds a message pops up on the lower left: “Next - an all new episode of Monk.”
2) I can understand animal language. This morning I heard a bird say he was so hungry he could eat a green peach.
3) I went to the dentist and asked him if he could make my teeth “go around.” Neither one of us knew what that meant.
4) I took a bunch of drugs and went to a rave that was just three hours of flashing red and blue lights with siren noises.
5) I stand by the off-ramp with a cardboard sign reading, “Drink my blood-urine $5.”
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
The Lion King at Popejoy Hall
Experience the stunning visual artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon.
The Last Ten Seconds Of Life • rock • Traitors • deathcore • Spite • black metal at Blu Phoenix Venue
Baile Cuban Salsa Casino del Rueda Dance Classes at National Hispanic Cultural CenterMore Recommended Events ››