V.19 No.16 | 4/22/2010
Five Interesting Things About Me
By Nick Brown [ Tue Apr 27 2010 2:56 PM ]
1) If you stare at me for 10 seconds a message pops up on the lower left: “Next - an all new episode of Monk.”
2) I can understand animal language. This morning I heard a bird say he was so hungry he could eat a green peach.
3) I went to the dentist and asked him if he could make my teeth “go around.” Neither one of us knew what that meant.
4) I took a bunch of drugs and went to a rave that was just three hours of flashing red and blue lights with siren noises.
5) I stand by the off-ramp with a cardboard sign reading, “Drink my blood-urine $5.”
Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival: Mendelssohn & Ornstein at New Mexico Museum of Art
Mushroom Hike at Milne Open Space
Chile Pi • pop, folk at Hyatt Regency Tamaya ResortMore Recommented Events ››