V.19 No.16 | 4/22/2010
Five Interesting Things About Me
By Nick Brown [ Tue Apr 27 2010 2:56 PM ]
1) If you stare at me for 10 seconds a message pops up on the lower left: “Next - an all new episode of Monk.”
2) I can understand animal language. This morning I heard a bird say he was so hungry he could eat a green peach.
3) I went to the dentist and asked him if he could make my teeth “go around.” Neither one of us knew what that meant.
4) I took a bunch of drugs and went to a rave that was just three hours of flashing red and blue lights with siren noises.
5) I stand by the off-ramp with a cardboard sign reading, “Drink my blood-urine $5.”
Mark Twain Tonight! at Popejoy Hall
Celebrating his 90th birthday season, Hal Holbrook depicts the famous writer with words and humor.
Africa in the 21st Century at Santa Fe Women’s Club
ICUMDRUMS Cassette Release Party: Leeches of Lore • stoner rock, psychedelic • Italian Rats • DJ Rygar at Iron HausMore Recommented Events ››