V.19 No.16 | 4/22/2010
Five Interesting Things About Me
By Nick Brown [ Tue Apr 27 2010 2:56 PM ]
1) If you stare at me for 10 seconds a message pops up on the lower left: “Next - an all new episode of Monk.”
2) I can understand animal language. This morning I heard a bird say he was so hungry he could eat a green peach.
3) I went to the dentist and asked him if he could make my teeth “go around.” Neither one of us knew what that meant.
4) I took a bunch of drugs and went to a rave that was just three hours of flashing red and blue lights with siren noises.
5) I stand by the off-ramp with a cardboard sign reading, “Drink my blood-urine $5.”
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
The Secret History of Sex, Choice and Catholics at Harwood Art Center
A film about Catholic social teaching on issues related to sex and sexuality and features interviews with leading experts in the fields of Catholic theology, philosophy and ethics.
Science of Beer at Explora!
Tracy Lawrence • country at Isleta Resort & CasinoMore Recommended Events ››