The Daily Word in very underwhelming Trump rallies and the way-back machine for marijuana, health care, culture
RIP Bill Paxton
Gas stations around the Duke City have been tampered with. APD recommends using cash to pay for gas if possible.
Dominique Perez, one of the APD officers who shot James Boyd, appears set to regain his job.
Latest President Trump revelation: former President Barack Obama and "his people" are responsible for White House leaks.
If you missed yesterday's massive rallies in support of Trump, the president is calling for another show of support this Saturday! This is known as "doubling down".
The Trump administration plans to begin enforcing federal marijuana laws, leaving states with legal medical and recreational cannabis with a feeling of uncertainty and provoking outrage throughout the marijuana industry.
The Daily Word in cannabis, sex and Allen Ginsberg on psychedelic drugs
Scope our Cannabis Issue to spark up knowledge on New Mexico's medical marijuana policy landscape, an unlikely New Mexican MMJ patient and a recreational marijuana vacation in Pagosa Springs.
Our fourth issue of 2015 also proffers:
• The Weekly Alibi pop quiz, Crib Notes
• A review of Michael Mann's high-tech cyber-thriller Blackhat
• Show Up! On Beholding and Belonging: Five gigs prove there's no place like home
• An arts feature examining Amazon's battle for publishing dominance, Storytime is Over: How Amazon is out-Goliathing the publishing industry
• A review of Kokoro Japanese Restaurant, Back from the Heart of Japan
• And much, much more! Including micro reviews of new releases by California X, Marilyn Manson and The Decemberists; Odds & Ends; venues that offer drinks while making art in Sip, Paint, Repeat; A Drinkable Feast honoring J.D. Salinger; and so on.
And don't forget to fill out our fast, easy and 100 percent anonymous Third Annual Sex Survey to inform our coverage of Albuquerque's circa 2015 lovescape.
The mutilated corpses of four dogs were discovered at the Conejo Waste Transfer Station. Animal Protection of New Mexico is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the killer(s).
Will you be at the 15th annual world's largest matanza this weekend?
The president of Yemen and his cabinet have resigned amid chaos.
Read a lost letter about psychedelic drugs from Allen Ginsberg to the readers of the Paris Review.