It's a known law of the universe that the actors-
1) Basquiat (1996): A junkie graffiti artist gets famous.
2) Cold Mountain (2003): Civil War-era Odyssey.
3) Cry-Baby (1990): A greaser goes for the good girl—à la John Waters.
4) The Dead Pool (1988): A Dirty Harry installment.
5) The Doors (1991): Jim Morrison rocks, parties and shares deep thoughts.
6) Everything Is Illuminated (2005): Young American Jew goes to Ukraine to unearth a WWII tale.
7) Flame (1975): Glam bands war in Northern England.
8) Foxes (1980): Four teen girls come of age in the San Fernando Valley—sex, drugs and rock ’n' roll ensue.
9) The Hunger (1983): A vampire begins to age.
10) The King of Comedy (1982): Aspiring comic stalks his idol.
11) Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains (1981): All-girl teen punk band tours with an aging glam band and an up-and-coming British punk band.
12) Lost Highway (1997): David Lynch weirdness; Patricia Arquette hotness.
13) Mystery Train (1989): Elvis-loving Japanese couple goes to Jarmusch’s Memphis.
14) Ned Kelly (1970): Oz's most famous criminal goes on an adventure.
15) The Outsiders (1983): Fifties-era gang violence.
16) Pee-wee's Big Adventure (1985): Pee Wee Herman must recover his stolen bike.
17) Quadrophenia (1979): Mods vs. rockers.
18) Repo Man (1984): Punk rock science fiction.
19) Roadie (1980): Texas electrician savant fixes a tour bus and becomes a roadie.
20) Scrooged! (1988): Bill Murray discovers the true meaning of Christmas.
21) Singles (1992): Seattle-based rom-com grungesploitation.
22) Smithereens (1982): Girl seeks fame in NYC, gets with punk singers, scorns true love.
23) Suburbia (1984): Teenage runaways bond over music and tragedy.
24) True Stories (1986): Wacky Texans.
25) Tuff Turf (1985): Former rich kid clashes with thugs at his new school.
26) Under the Cherry Moon (1986): True love is saboteur amid efforts to freeload in France.
27) Valley Girl (1983): Punk meets prom.
28) Videodrome (1983): Television in the future turns sinister.
29) Wings of Desire (1987): A Berlin angel falls in love with a human; Peter Falk plays Peter Falk.
30) 200 Motels (1971): A silly tale of life on the road.