Crib Notes: Dec. 12, 2013
By August March
a) To come up with a plan to erase “Breaking Bad” from the national consciousness.
b) To brainstorm ideas for improving the manufacturing sector in US cities.
c) To provide information to city leaders interested in the forthcoming singularity.
d) To discuss the formal addition of green chile to the presidential diet.
a) Patrick Nagatani
b) Ansel Adams
c) Wes Naman
d) Joel-Peter Witkin
a) Professor of political science
b) Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
c) Distinguished professor of human sexuality
d) A and B
a) An automated cronut dispensary in EDo
b) A Westside jetpack dealer
c) A veterinary clinic in Northeast Heights
d) A Downtown memory-implant center
a) Standardized testing
b) All-you-can-eat cafeterias
c) Social indoctrination
d) Prayer meetings
1) B. Berry participated in a White House summit focused on improving urban manufacturing opportunities countrywide.
2) C. Wes Naman is still getting plenty of mileage from his Scotch Tape Series.
3) D. Garcia held a number of honored positions at New Mexico’s flagship university, including professor and dean.
4) C. VetCo, a local animal clinic, now accepts Bitcoin.
5) A. The board of Albuquerque’s expansive school district voted 5-2 to reject a proposal to send testing opt-out notices and sample letters to local parents.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Santa Shuffle and Elf Scoot at Balloon Fiesta Park
Watch runners complete a 5K or walk a 1K in a Santa costume.
Twinkle Light Parade at Nob Hill
River of Lights at ABQ BioPark Botanic GardenMore Recommended Events ››