Crib Notes: Jan. 2, 2014
a) A pair of hypnotoads
b) Four Tasmanian devils
c) El águila y la serpiente
d) Bright-eyed humans captured in the forbidden zone
a) Pop ‘N’ Taco
b) Pup’n Taco
c) Barney’s Beef and Things
d) Frank’s Time to Eat
a) Capturing and liquefying gremlins
b) Burying magnets
c) Grinding used Christmas trees into mulch
d) Collecting expired reindeer oil
a) UNM psychology prof Geoffrey Miller—for making disparaging comments about students and then saying the tweets were part of his research
b) Rep. Steve Pearce (R)—for scheduling and refusing to cancel a $19,500 plane flight to visit with NM National Guard troops stationed in Egypt
c) NM state first gentleman Chuck Franco—for participating in a private alligator-hunting trip that paid out overtime to his state cop-bodyguards and drivers
d) All of the above
1) B. The four Tasmanian devils arrived last week and were officially put on display Monday, Dec. 30.
2) A. The former hot dog and taco palace may or may not become a Subway, but efforts to include the building in East Downtown developments continue.
3) C. For the 22nd year in a row, PNM will spearhead Christmas tree recycling efforts in several New Mexico cities.
4) D. Burque continues to have some of the lowest gas prices in America.
5) D. Check out the complete proceedings.
Tracing and Coloring for Big Kids at Juan Tabo Public Library
Take a breather and drop by for tracing and coloring for big kids.
Laser Shows: Winter Holiday Celebration at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
Lucky Paws Van on the Move at PetSmartMore Recommented Events ››