Crib Notes: Jan. 9, 2013
By August March
b) Electronic cigarettes
c) Certain species of insects
a) Police misconduct in Burque
b) Same-sex marriage in the Duke City
c) Multiplication rules for integers
d) Hipsters taking over Downtown
a) Michael Henningsen
b) Tim McGivern
c) John Drake
d) Jerry Ortiz y Pino
a) Dennis Rodman
b) The Amazing Spider-Man
c) Tapia’s half-brother, Jeffrey Padilla
d) Richie Aprile
a) $5.50 an hour and all the bananas you can eat
b) $8.60 an hour
c) $10.65 an hour, just like Santa Fe
d) There is no “minimum” wage in Burque
1) B. On Jan. 6, 2014, the Council voted to ban the sale of electronic cigarettes to those under the age of 18.
2) A. The DOJ held an invite-only meeting with activists, ostensibly to discuss a federal investigation of ABQ Police tactics.
3) D. Former Alibi columnist and State Senator Jerry Ortiz y Pino was quoted last week as saying he intends to propose a constitutional amendment making recreational weed use legal in Nuevo Mexico.
4) C. Teresa Tapia married Johnny’s half-brother.
5) B. The new, federally approved minimum wage in our burg is $8.60 per hour.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Curiosities of New Mexico at Bachechi Open Space
A panel of presentations that will cover fascinating yet less-known nuances of the state's history like Diné Memories of the Crownpoint Boarding School during the 1960s, the Red Power movement and more.
Going Down Like a Pro: Tips for Pleasuring the V at Self Serve
Early Childhood Teacher and Provider Workshop at Explora!More Recommended Events ››