Crib Notes: Jan. 9, 2013
b) Electronic cigarettes
c) Certain species of insects
a) Police misconduct in Burque
b) Same-sex marriage in the Duke City
c) Multiplication rules for integers
d) Hipsters taking over Downtown
a) Michael Henningsen
b) Tim McGivern
c) John Drake
d) Jerry Ortiz y Pino
a) Dennis Rodman
b) The Amazing Spider-Man
c) Tapia’s half-brother, Jeffrey Padilla
d) Richie Aprile
a) $5.50 an hour and all the bananas you can eat
b) $8.60 an hour
c) $10.65 an hour, just like Santa Fe
d) There is no “minimum” wage in Burque
1) B. On Jan. 6, 2014, the Council voted to ban the sale of electronic cigarettes to those under the age of 18.
2) A. The DOJ held an invite-only meeting with activists, ostensibly to discuss a federal investigation of ABQ Police tactics.
3) D. Former Alibi columnist and State Senator Jerry Ortiz y Pino was quoted last week as saying he intends to propose a constitutional amendment making recreational weed use legal in Nuevo Mexico.
4) C. Teresa Tapia married Johnny’s half-brother.
5) B. The new, federally approved minimum wage in our burg is $8.60 per hour.
18th Annual Harvest Festival at Haynes Park
Featuring trick-or-treating, carnival games, food, entertainment, door prizes and tons of candy.
Caregiver Retreat Day at Cathedral Church of St. John
Fractal Maize Maze at Rio Grande Community FarmMore Recommented Events ››