Crib Notes: Jan. 16, 2013
By August March
d) green chile
a) D.H. Lawrence
b) John Nichols
c) Cormac McCarthy
d) George R.R. Martin
c) Shakey’s Pizza
d) Blake’s Lotaburger
a) “Don’t Call Paul”
c) “Jesse and Company”
d) “Better Call Saul”
c) primary care physicians
1) B. Water use in Albuquerque declined by seven percent, to 32 billion gallons, dipping to conservation levels not seen since 1983.
2) C. Jennifer McCarthy, former wife of Cormac “The Road” McCarthy, allegedly got into into a sordid encounter with her current boyfriend “in what a deputy’s report describes as a bizarre argument over space aliens.”
3) A. Local solar tech firm Emcore confirmed it will lay off 24 employees and furlough 25 others in the coming weeks.
4) D. If you didn’t know the answer to this one, that’s practically criminal: “Better Call Saul.”
5) C. According to a survey conducted by the New Mexico Primary Care Association and state officials, the Land of Enchantment is now facing a worsening shortage of primary care physicians.
Twilight Tour at the Zoo at ABQ BioPark Zoo
Experience the sights and sounds of the zoo at twilight.
¡Baile! Cuban-Style Salsa/Casino Classes at National Hispanic Cultural Center
All that Jazz: Creativity and the Brain at North Domingo Baca Multigenerational CenterMore Recommented Events ››