Crib Notes: Jan. 16, 2013
By August March
d) green chile
a) D.H. Lawrence
b) John Nichols
c) Cormac McCarthy
d) George R.R. Martin
c) Shakey’s Pizza
d) Blake’s Lotaburger
a) “Don’t Call Paul”
c) “Jesse and Company”
d) “Better Call Saul”
c) primary care physicians
1) B. Water use in Albuquerque declined by seven percent, to 32 billion gallons, dipping to conservation levels not seen since 1983.
2) C. Jennifer McCarthy, former wife of Cormac “The Road” McCarthy, allegedly got into into a sordid encounter with her current boyfriend “in what a deputy’s report describes as a bizarre argument over space aliens.”
3) A. Local solar tech firm Emcore confirmed it will lay off 24 employees and furlough 25 others in the coming weeks.
4) D. If you didn’t know the answer to this one, that’s practically criminal: “Better Call Saul.”
5) C. According to a survey conducted by the New Mexico Primary Care Association and state officials, the Land of Enchantment is now facing a worsening shortage of primary care physicians.
91st Burning of Will Shuster's Zozobra at Fort Marcy Park
Zozobra is a unique cultural event staged each year by the Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe as a fiery and exciting kick-off to the annual Fiestas de Santa Fe.
Beyond Meditation: Community HU Chant at Eckankar Center
Tablet Class: One on One at Cherry Hills LibraryMore Recommented Events ››