Crib Notes: Jan. 23, 2014
a) mob hangout and meeting place
b) massive shoplifting operation
c) human trafficking operation
d) Soviet spy ring
a) In-N-Out Burger
b) The Handsome Family
c) Taco John’s
d) Satriale’s Pork Store
20th Century Fox Television
a) The waste management industry
b) Gloomy weather forecasters
c) The local Mercedes dealership
d) The solar energy technology sector
a) “Duck Dynasty”
b) “Breaking Bad”
d) “The Sopranos”
a) Silvio Dante
b) David Scatino
c) Artie Bucco
d) Richard Berry
1) B. The Bernalillo County Sheriff Department moved in after a four-month investigation revealed that thousands of dollars worth of stolen merchandise comprised the store’s inventory.
2) C. Taco John’s is coming soon to our hungry town . “Albuquerque is a 'priority market for us,'” said Renee Middleton, vice president of marketing for Taco John’s.
3) D. Array Technologies, Inc. (ATI) specializes in manufacturing photovoltaic mounting systems and will expand their Albuquerque headquarters and operations this year.
4) A. Anderson, founder of Stop the War Machine, petitioned the local VA to halt sales of “Duck Dynasty” merchandise. Debra Abeyta, assistant chief of the Albuquerque canteen, agreed.
5) D. Albuquerque Mayor Richard Berry will be inducted into the New Mexico Business Hall of Fame in April 2014.