Crib Notes: Feb. 20, 2014
By August March
a) Carlos Jaramillo
b) Gordon Eden
c) Reies López Tijerina
d) Donald Grady
b) “Breaking Bad”
c) “The Sopranos”
d) “True Detective”
a) The London Public Transport attack
b) The Battle of Wanat
c) The bombing of the USS Cole
d) The Ghriba synagogue bombing
d) All of the above
a) SNAP benefits
b) Employment with APD
c) Concealed carry permits
d) A trip into outer space
1) B. Former US Marshall and current NM Secretary of Public Safety Gordon Eden has been named to fill the position.
2) A. Though approved by Bernalillo Sheriff Dan Houston, renewed filming of Fox teevee phenomenon “Cops” is being protested by Bernalillo County Commissioners Debbie O’Malley and Maggie Hart Stebbins.
3) C. Nashiri is the “alleged architect” behind the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole. Hollander has been on his defense team since 2008.
4) D. According to Staci Matlock at The Santa Fe New Mexican, many drought-related risks face the Santa Fe watershed in upcoming months.
5) C. Reports indicate applications for concealed carry permits in our state nearly doubled in 2013.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Entrepreneur Insights: Lessons from Global Leaders at Gravitate
The co-founder and CEO of Moz, Rand Fishkin, hosts a lively evening discussion on the history of Moz and the challenges of tech entrepreneurship. Registration is required.
Spin and Turning Techniques at Hiland Dance Studio
Salsa Essentials: Ladies Techniques at Hiland Dance StudioMore Recommended Events ››