Crib Notes: Feb. 20, 2014
By August March
a) Carlos Jaramillo
b) Gordon Eden
c) Reies López Tijerina
d) Donald Grady
b) “Breaking Bad”
c) “The Sopranos”
d) “True Detective”
a) The London Public Transport attack
b) The Battle of Wanat
c) The bombing of the USS Cole
d) The Ghriba synagogue bombing
d) All of the above
a) SNAP benefits
b) Employment with APD
c) Concealed carry permits
d) A trip into outer space
1) B. Former US Marshall and current NM Secretary of Public Safety Gordon Eden has been named to fill the position.
2) A. Though approved by Bernalillo Sheriff Dan Houston, renewed filming of Fox teevee phenomenon “Cops” is being protested by Bernalillo County Commissioners Debbie O’Malley and Maggie Hart Stebbins.
3) C. Nashiri is the “alleged architect” behind the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole. Hollander has been on his defense team since 2008.
4) D. According to Staci Matlock at The Santa Fe New Mexican, many drought-related risks face the Santa Fe watershed in upcoming months.
5) C. Reports indicate applications for concealed carry permits in our state nearly doubled in 2013.
Thanksgiving Celebration at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Enjoy a special feast at Pueblo Harvest Cafe then head over to Shumakolowa Native Arts for some holiday shopping.
Turkey Trek at Albuquerque Balloon Museum
Zumba with Sabrina's Z Crew at Maple Street Dance Studio (Alley Entrance)More Recommended Events ››