Crib Notes: Feb. 20, 2014
By August March
a) Carlos Jaramillo
b) Gordon Eden
c) Reies López Tijerina
d) Donald Grady
b) “Breaking Bad”
c) “The Sopranos”
d) “True Detective”
a) The London Public Transport attack
b) The Battle of Wanat
c) The bombing of the USS Cole
d) The Ghriba synagogue bombing
d) All of the above
a) SNAP benefits
b) Employment with APD
c) Concealed carry permits
d) A trip into outer space
1) B. Former US Marshall and current NM Secretary of Public Safety Gordon Eden has been named to fill the position.
2) A. Though approved by Bernalillo Sheriff Dan Houston, renewed filming of Fox teevee phenomenon “Cops” is being protested by Bernalillo County Commissioners Debbie O’Malley and Maggie Hart Stebbins.
3) C. Nashiri is the “alleged architect” behind the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole. Hollander has been on his defense team since 2008.
4) D. According to Staci Matlock at The Santa Fe New Mexican, many drought-related risks face the Santa Fe watershed in upcoming months.
5) C. Reports indicate applications for concealed carry permits in our state nearly doubled in 2013.
That's A Moray at ABQ BioPark Aquarium
Indulge your animal instincts with the a guided tour learning about the exotic, erotic and often curious romantic rituals of aquatic animals.
Valentine's Enrichment at ABQ BioPark Zoo
Valentine's Day Self-Love Workshop at Gruet WineryMore Recommended Events ››