Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
Computer Class at Juan Tabo Public Library
Topics: Computer Basics for Beginners, Introduction to the Internet, E-mail, Introduction to Word, and more. Limited to one participant per session. Call or stop by the library to sign up. Space is limited. Register in advance online.
Gizmo Garage at North Valley Public Library
Best of ABQ City Tour at ABQ Trolley Co. @ Hotel Albuquerque at Old TownMore Recommented Events ››