Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
By August March
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Curiosities of New Mexico at Bachechi Open Space
A panel of presentations that will cover fascinating yet less-known nuances of the state's history like Diné Memories of the Crownpoint Boarding School during the 1960s, the Red Power movement and more.
Solar Energy Panel Discussion at North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
Petroglyph Pláticas: Lost on the Way, Recording the Trails Networks on Mesa Prieta at Oñate Monument and Visitors CenterMore Recommended Events ››