Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
The Wonder of Learning Exhibit at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
The Wonder of Learning Exhibit documents the successful early childhood education programs in Reggio Emilia, Italy. The city funneled large amounts of money into a unique program that encourages children to study what they love. The success of this program is seen as an inspiration for early childhood education around the world. Come to the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science to Explore the exhibit and join the dialouge about early childhood education.
The Link Between Animal Abuse and Human Violence at National Hispanic Cultural Center
Herbalism Series 1 at The SourceMore Recommented Events ››