Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
3rd Annual Fright Night at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
Featuring planetarium shows, live music by Soul Kitchen, a cash bar, night sky viewing from the observatory, cocktails and more.
Explora's National Chemistry Week Activities at ¡Explora!
Star Party at Cerrillos Hills State ParkMore Recommented Events ››