Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
By August March
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
A Special Evening with Linda Wertheimer at KiMo Theatre
The legendary broadcast journalist and New Mexico native discusses her unique insights on today's top news stories. A panel discussion featuring KUNM’s news staff follows Wertheimer’s presentation.
Third Annual Acequia Celebration and Fun Run at La Plazita @ Sanchez Farms
25 Years Later: Yugoslavia Revisited at UNM Continuing Education BuildingMore Recommended Events ››