Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
By August March
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
River of Lights at ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden
Enjoy the magic of millions of twinkling lights and dazzling holiday displays at New Mexico's largest walk-through light show.
Wise Women Belly Dance at Manzano Mesa Multi-Gen Center
Mrs. Claus is Coming To Town at Main LibraryMore Recommended Events ››