Crib Notes: Feb. 27, 2014
By August March
a) The Legislative Lottery Scholarship Program
b) The Hanna Skandera Relocation Program
c) The Free Casino Lunch for Senators Program
d) The Governor’s Helicopter Ride Fund
a) Strawberry Zots
b) Gutter Leaves
c) Walter Pigeon
d) Fountain of Blood
a) The Hispanic Roundtable
b) The City of Albuquerque
c) The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation
d) B and C
a) The appearance of inter-dimensional beings
b) A Ted Nugent concert
c) Soviet infiltration
d) A fire
1) A. Senate Bill 347 provides funding sources for the lottery scholarship through FY 2016.
2) B. Dyson played in the Gutter Leaves, trust us.
3) C. The Rio Grande Economic Development Corporation is providing local businesses with growth opportunities, according to Dyson.
4) D. Trace amounts of plutonium and americium were detected half a mile from WIPP last week.
5) D. Before the leak, there was the fire.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Hip-Hop Dance Workshop at South Valley Public Library
Preschoolers use isolated movements, rhythmic techniques and explosive stage presence to express themselves through great music.
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation Fundraiser Night at Flying Star Café
Community Forest at Bachechi Open SpaceMore Recommended Events ››