Crib Notes: April 10, 2014
By August March
a) The High Council of Mars
b) The United States Supreme Court
c)The ruling military junta
d)The Albuquerque City Council
a) The Aces
b) The Craps
c) The Lost Weekenders
d) The Muckrakers
c) Scarlet graffiti
d) Poisonous spiders
a) A steel bolt
b) A winning lotto ticket
c) A jazz cigarette
d) A vein
a) Managing off-planet resources via terraforming
b) Reverse-engineering subspace communication systems
c) Replacing cafeteria workers with sentient robots by 2050
c) Designing systems to perpetuate the existence and use of nuclear weapons
1) B. SCOTUS refused to hear a lawsuit brought by a lesbian couple against Elane Photography, effectively ending the case in the couple's favor.
2) A. The Aces are Reno’s AAA ball club.
3) C. The vandals used red paint to leave their mark.
4) A. Diana Almarez said she was aghast to discover a bolt in her burger when she visited an Applebee’s in Albuquerque on Sunday.
5) D. The labs received a $25 million grant to explore new nuclear arms control verification technologies.
Near North Valley Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Displays and information about community projects such as the Alameda Drain and Trail Master Plan, the development of the Albuquerque Indian School Campus and more.
Junior Zookeeper Day Camp at Wildlife West
Design Camp at Albuquerque Museum of Art and HistoryMore Recommended Events ››