Crib Notes: April 10, 2014
By August March
a) The High Council of Mars
b) The United States Supreme Court
c)The ruling military junta
d)The Albuquerque City Council
a) The Aces
b) The Craps
c) The Lost Weekenders
d) The Muckrakers
c) Scarlet graffiti
d) Poisonous spiders
a) A steel bolt
b) A winning lotto ticket
c) A jazz cigarette
d) A vein
a) Managing off-planet resources via terraforming
b) Reverse-engineering subspace communication systems
c) Replacing cafeteria workers with sentient robots by 2050
c) Designing systems to perpetuate the existence and use of nuclear weapons
1) B. SCOTUS refused to hear a lawsuit brought by a lesbian couple against Elane Photography, effectively ending the case in the couple's favor.
2) A. The Aces are Reno’s AAA ball club.
3) C. The vandals used red paint to leave their mark.
4) A. Diana Almarez said she was aghast to discover a bolt in her burger when she visited an Applebee’s in Albuquerque on Sunday.
5) D. The labs received a $25 million grant to explore new nuclear arms control verification technologies.
Golden Gloves of New Mexico at McKernan Events Center
See New Mexico's upcoming boxing talent.
Chakradance Awakenings Workshop at Starlet Dance Studio
3D Printing Workshop at Taylor Ranch LibraryMore Recommented Events ››