Crib Notes: April 17, 2014
By August March
a) The Golden West Saloon
b) Beyond Ordinary
c) The El Rey Theater
d) The Fabulous Dingo Bar
a) Alex Guerrero
b) Ron Cey
c) Carlos Triunfel
d) Miguel Rojas
a) Bubble and squeak
d) Yak cheese
a) A rather large dinosaur bone
b) Bill Gates’ chair
c) A wooly mammoth tusk
d) A diamond in the rough
a) Johnny Mango
b) Charles “Ched” MacQuigg
c) Joe Monahan
d) John Fleck
1) C. Open Curtain Productions will reopen the former Puccini’s Theater, offering rock, hip-hop and country shows.
2) A. Highly touted Guerrero, who recently signed a very multimillion contract with LA, showed up in Burque wearing an Isotopes uniform this past weekend.
3) B. Centrally located, O Ramen House is new to the Albuquerque restaurant scene and features noodles from California, yo.
4) D. A diamond was stolen from and then returned to the museum’s volcano exhibit.
5) B. The school district cannot ban blogger Ched MacQuigg from its public meetings, the judge said.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Women Deacons in the Catholic Church at UNM Continuing Education Building
Learn about women in the Catholic Church and why the numbers have declined.
Kids' Fishing Fair at Tingley Beach
Sunday Service at High Desert Center for Spiritual LivingMore Recommended Events ››