Crib Notes: April 24, 2013
By August March
c) Funny animal noises
d) Humorous antics
a) Human being
b) Alleged criminal
d) All of the above
a) The Beatles
b) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
c) Jesus Christ
d) Katniss Everdeen
1) B. Southeast Albuquerque resident Adrian Griego has been charged with possession of an explosive or incendiary device.
2) C. The article in question, by Atlantic reporter Conor Friedersdorf, is titled “The Brutality of the Albuquerque Police Department.”
3) A. Journal science correspondent John Fleck says water use declined by 2.6 percent over the past year.
4) D. In the latest officer-involved shooting, local cops shot and killed a female auto theft suspect who ran when confronted by officers.
5) C. The vandals shot the image of the holy savior right between the eyes.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
ABQ Hispano Chamber of Commerce: August Biz Gratis at Rio Bravo Brewing Company
Learn about business opportunities and networking events in Albuquerque.
Long Term Care and Life Insurance Planning at Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Fertility Info Night at High Quality Affordable Fertility CentersMore Recommended Events ››