Crib Notes: April 24, 2013
c) Funny animal noises
d) Humorous antics
a) Human being
b) Alleged criminal
d) All of the above
a) The Beatles
b) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
c) Jesus Christ
d) Katniss Everdeen
1) B. Southeast Albuquerque resident Adrian Griego has been charged with possession of an explosive or incendiary device.
2) C. The article in question, by Atlantic reporter Conor Friedersdorf, is titled “The Brutality of the Albuquerque Police Department.”
3) A. Journal science correspondent John Fleck says water use declined by 2.6 percent over the past year.
4) D. In the latest officer-involved shooting, local cops shot and killed a female auto theft suspect who ran when confronted by officers.
5) C. The vandals shot the image of the holy savior right between the eyes.
Best of ABQ City Tour at ABQ Trolley Co. @ Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Take a ride and see why Albuquerque is one of the coolest, most unique cities you'll ever see.
San Esteban Feast & Harvest Dance at Sky City Cultural Center
Casino/Cuban-Style Salsa and Rueda de Casino at National Hispanic Cultural CenterMore Recommented Events ››