Crib Notes: April 24, 2013
By August March
c) Funny animal noises
d) Humorous antics
a) Human being
b) Alleged criminal
d) All of the above
a) The Beatles
b) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
c) Jesus Christ
d) Katniss Everdeen
1) B. Southeast Albuquerque resident Adrian Griego has been charged with possession of an explosive or incendiary device.
2) C. The article in question, by Atlantic reporter Conor Friedersdorf, is titled “The Brutality of the Albuquerque Police Department.”
3) A. Journal science correspondent John Fleck says water use declined by 2.6 percent over the past year.
4) D. In the latest officer-involved shooting, local cops shot and killed a female auto theft suspect who ran when confronted by officers.
5) C. The vandals shot the image of the holy savior right between the eyes.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Safari Run at UNM North Golf Course
Kids race a 1k while adults participate in a 5k or run in an 8k. The run benefits non-profit Global Health Partnerships, an organization that provides medical care and humanitarian aid to the poor in rural Kenya with local community support.
The Albuquerque Forum on Faith and Politics at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church
Meditation for Kids at Kadampa Meditation Center New MexicoMore Recommended Events ››