Crib Notes: April 24, 2013
By August March
c) Funny animal noises
d) Humorous antics
a) Human being
b) Alleged criminal
d) All of the above
a) The Beatles
b) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
c) Jesus Christ
d) Katniss Everdeen
1) B. Southeast Albuquerque resident Adrian Griego has been charged with possession of an explosive or incendiary device.
2) C. The article in question, by Atlantic reporter Conor Friedersdorf, is titled “The Brutality of the Albuquerque Police Department.”
3) A. Journal science correspondent John Fleck says water use declined by 2.6 percent over the past year.
4) D. In the latest officer-involved shooting, local cops shot and killed a female auto theft suspect who ran when confronted by officers.
5) C. The vandals shot the image of the holy savior right between the eyes.
Shark Discovery Day at ABQ BioPark Aquarium
Learn about sharks' amazing adaptations, keen senses, important roles in ocean ecosystems and meet the resident sharks.
Christmas In July Craft Fair and Jewelry Show at St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Southwest Dodgeball Tournament at Balloon Fiesta ParkMore Recommended Events ››