Crib Notes: April 24, 2013
By August March
c) Funny animal noises
d) Humorous antics
a) Human being
b) Alleged criminal
d) All of the above
a) The Beatles
b) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
c) Jesus Christ
d) Katniss Everdeen
1) B. Southeast Albuquerque resident Adrian Griego has been charged with possession of an explosive or incendiary device.
2) C. The article in question, by Atlantic reporter Conor Friedersdorf, is titled “The Brutality of the Albuquerque Police Department.”
3) A. Journal science correspondent John Fleck says water use declined by 2.6 percent over the past year.
4) D. In the latest officer-involved shooting, local cops shot and killed a female auto theft suspect who ran when confronted by officers.
5) C. The vandals shot the image of the holy savior right between the eyes.
Valentine Glitter Votives at Alamosa Library
Make a sparkly red or pink candle holder for someone you love for Valentine's Day. For ages 12 and up.
Great Backyard Bird Count at ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden
Valentine's Day Social at North Domingo Baca Multigenerational CenterMore Recommended Events ››