Crib Notes: May 1, 2014
By August March
a) Carlos Triunfel
b) Alex Guerrero
c) Miguel Rojas
d) Miguel Olivo
a) Ban fixies from local roadways
b) Require unitards to be bright yellow for safety
c) Eliminate bike lanes from major city streets
d) Radically change plans for a bicycle-friendly bridge over I-25
a) A method of teleportation that rivals the technology on “Star Trek”
b) Sentient nuclear devices
c) A fertility test for men
d) A means of communicating with the Elder Gods
a) Stark Industries
b) Yoyodyne Systems
1) A. This week, infielder Triunfel trades in his Isotope uniform for Dodger blue.
2) D. Cyclists are upset about plans to move the bridge and make it pedestrian accessible.
3) C. Greg Sommer and Ulrich Schaff, formerly of Sandia Labs, licensed the technology for the test from our national laboratory.
4) A. The Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors has data showing an increase in sales and prices during the referenced timeframe.
5) C. Sitel, a global corporation that provides solutions to customer care via telephone, recently announced plans to expand in the Albuquerque employment arena.
Run for the Zoo at ABQ BioPark Zoo
Run, walk or stroll in the 31st Annual run. A day of fun and fitness and the largest running event in the state of New Mexico.
2016 Festival of Asian Cultures at New Mexico Veterans Memorial
World Peace Meditation at Kadampa Meditation Center New MexicoMore Recommended Events ››