Crib Notes: May 1, 2014
By August March
a) Carlos Triunfel
b) Alex Guerrero
c) Miguel Rojas
d) Miguel Olivo
a) Ban fixies from local roadways
b) Require unitards to be bright yellow for safety
c) Eliminate bike lanes from major city streets
d) Radically change plans for a bicycle-friendly bridge over I-25
a) A method of teleportation that rivals the technology on “Star Trek”
b) Sentient nuclear devices
c) A fertility test for men
d) A means of communicating with the Elder Gods
a) Stark Industries
b) Yoyodyne Systems
1) A. This week, infielder Triunfel trades in his Isotope uniform for Dodger blue.
2) D. Cyclists are upset about plans to move the bridge and make it pedestrian accessible.
3) C. Greg Sommer and Ulrich Schaff, formerly of Sandia Labs, licensed the technology for the test from our national laboratory.
4) A. The Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors has data showing an increase in sales and prices during the referenced timeframe.
5) C. Sitel, a global corporation that provides solutions to customer care via telephone, recently announced plans to expand in the Albuquerque employment arena.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Grecian Festival at St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Taste authentic Greek cuisine, watch dancers streaming by in colorful costumes, enjoy browsing imported jewelry, gifts, foods and pastries, and tour the St. George Church.
Fall Gem, Mineral and Jewelry Show at Expo New Mexico
Implementing Social Thinking Concepts and Vocabulary at UNM Continuing Education BuildingMore Recommended Events ››