Crib Notes: May 8, 2014
By August March
a) A dangerous section of town
b) A dark alley
c) A neighborhood yard sale
d) A-Mi-Gusto bar
a) Alamosa Books
b) Salt of the Earth Books
c) Living Batch Bookstore
d) Full Circle Books
a) Solanum virus
b) Krippin Virus
c) Human Cortico-Deficiency Virus
a) Giedi Prime
b) Gamma Trianguli VI
b) Capitalist zombie
c) Petulant hipster-friendly
1) C. A man was stabbed multiple times after stopping at a local yard sale and arguing with another customer. As of press time, no arrests have been made.
2) A. In a sad but common story in these parts, owner Elizabeth Anker said, “We have not received the level of support from our community necessary to support a bookstore.”
3) D. Norovirus, the same contagious pathogen responsible for so many recent cruise ship problems, closed down 21st Century Public Academy, a local charter school.
4) C. More than a thousand local kids took part in the simulated mission to the red planet. Event organizer Ronda Cole hopes to interest students in science and engineering careers through such innovative learning environments and projects.
5) D. Its beer makes Santa Fe an appealing tourist destination, according to the travel experts at Huffington Post.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Wild About Smiles at Pima Medical Institute
Schedule an appointment for dental sealants, fluoride treatments, oral hygiene instruction and visits from the Tooth Fairy for children ages 6-14.
Youth Hip Hop Classes at South Broadway Cultural Center
Bentley Zumba at Hiland TheaterMore Recommended Events ››