a) They had a history of violence.
b) They were dealing drugs from the front porch.
c) They were not of this Earth.
d) Their home was dirty and unhygienic.
a) The Stars
b) The Giants
c) The Fissionable Materials
d) The Chihuahuas
a) “The Needle and the Damage Done”
c) “Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)”
d) “After the Gold Rush”
a) A marijuana pipe
b) An issue of Sporting News
c) Two tickets to paradise
d) An al-Qaeda recruitment brochure
1) D. The women are facing charges related to leaving a child alone in a filthy house, where a bucket was allegedly used as a toilet.
2) D. The little dogs cranked out 16 hits at home in their Sunday rout of Burque’s Dodger farm team.
3) A. Burque was under a health watch last week due to strong winds and bountiful dust.
4) B. Vile performed “Albuquerque” at the end of last week’s episode of “RocKwiz.”
5) A. Although Sandia High Athletic Director Tom Knauber says he found the pipe, authorities suspect he planted it. Knauber is now on leave pending the outcome of a criminal investigation into the matter.