Crib Notes: May 22, 2014
By August March
a) Department of Homeland Security
b) Department of Veterans Affairs
c) Department of State
d) Department of Infinite Bureaucracy
a) Gray Matter Technologies
b) Los Pollos Hermanos
c) Octopus Car Wash
d) Madrigal Electromotive GmbH
b) Poetry festival
c) Rock band
b) The Tempest
c) Uncle Vanya
d) Les Misérables
a) Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and Joseph Stalin
b) Mike Frese and Richard Priem
c) Jonas Grumby and Willy Gilligan
d) William Abbott and Lou Costello
1) B. According to The Daily Beast, the Albuquerque Veterans Affairs Hospital is part of an ongoing investigation into administrative and treatment improprieties.
2) C. Mister Car Wash, a Tucson firm, is buying all six locations of Octopus Car Wash, including the Menaul Boulevard location made famous as A1A Car Wash in “Breaking Bad.”
3) A. Brothers Waylon Plummer and Ronald Begay attacked a couple visiting Sandia Crest last weekend.
4) D. With a cast of more than 40 players, Les Misérables closes out the season for ALT.
5) B. The Republicans running for the District One House seat are both political newcomers who seek to rein in the supposed excesses of the federal government.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Why Humans and Apes are Different and Why It Matters at Maxwell Museum of Anthropology
Dr. Agustín Fuentes discusses the difference between humans and primates.
Every Child Ready to Read Workshop at Main Library
Positive Paws Rescue Transport Fundraiser Night at Flying Star CaféMore Recommended Events ››