Crib Notes: May 22, 2014
a) Department of Homeland Security
b) Department of Veterans Affairs
c) Department of State
d) Department of Infinite Bureaucracy
a) Gray Matter Technologies
b) Los Pollos Hermanos
c) Octopus Car Wash
d) Madrigal Electromotive GmbH
b) Poetry festival
c) Rock band
b) The Tempest
c) Uncle Vanya
d) Les Misérables
a) Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and Joseph Stalin
b) Mike Frese and Richard Priem
c) Jonas Grumby and Willy Gilligan
d) William Abbott and Lou Costello
1) B. According to The Daily Beast, the Albuquerque Veterans Affairs Hospital is part of an ongoing investigation into administrative and treatment improprieties.
2) C. Mister Car Wash, a Tucson firm, is buying all six locations of Octopus Car Wash, including the Menaul Boulevard location made famous as A1A Car Wash in “Breaking Bad.”
3) A. Brothers Waylon Plummer and Ronald Begay attacked a couple visiting Sandia Crest last weekend.
4) D. With a cast of more than 40 players, Les Misérables closes out the season for ALT.
5) B. The Republicans running for the District One House seat are both political newcomers who seek to rein in the supposed excesses of the federal government.
Winter Wonder Activities at ¡Explora!
Enjoy special creative activities in the Experiment Bar, make your own take-home art object in the Woodworking Workshop and more.
Square Dance Lessons at Albuquerque Square Dance Center
Hands-Only CPR Training at Fire Department Station 20More Recommented Events ››