Crib Notes: May 29, 2014
By August March
a) Football coaching techniques
b) Composition of poetry
d) Institutional management
a) The Sun
b) The reflective qualities of the moon’s surface
c) Reverse-engineered solar technology from Mars
d) LED patents
a) DiMeo crime family boss Corrado Soprano
b) New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
c) Rock god Bruce Springsteen
d) Beastie Boy Adam “Ad-Rock” Horovitz
a) Local activist and fashion plate Don Schrader
b) Attorney General Gary King
c) Businessman Alan Webber
d) Former government administrator Lawrence Rael
a) Yearly evaluations
b) Union ID cards
c) Playground duty rosters
d) College of Education diplomas
1) C. The online version of the university’s popular curanderismo class will go live sometime in August or September.
2) D. Japanese LED manufacturer Nichia Corp sued Emcore for patent infringement. Emcore settled the dispute out of court.
3) B. Garden State guv Chris Christie will be in Carlsbad and Artesia on Thursday on behalf of la Tejana’s re-election efforts.
4) A. Research and Polling President Brian Sanderoff says “the race is not over by any means.”
5) A. According to KRQE, “After sending students off for summer break, a group of elementary school teachers in Taos received their evaluations. Then they burned them.”
Croctober! at ABQ BioPark Zoo
Join zookeepers and educators to learn all about crocodilian conservation efforts with hands-on discovery stations.
Furry Friends Fiesta Day at Albuquerque Balloon MuseumMore Recommended Events ››