Crib Notes: June 5, 2014
By August March
a) Armed citizens
d) Large, toothy fish
a) Tony DeMarco
b) Emile Griffith
c) Francisco Lira
d) Roberto Duran
a) Licking sandwiches
b) Using butter in their recipes
c) Staring fancifully at the salad
d) Burning the crème brûlée
a) Head shop
b) Anarchist bookstore
c) Used record store
d) Hot dog restaurant
1) B. Huge swarms of grasshoppers in the Albuquerque area have been showing up as massive blotches on the sensitive weather equipment.
2) C. Torres knocked out Sonoran competitor Francisco Lira in the second round of their fight.
3) A. Yolanda Arguello is accused of licking the cheese in sandwiches she served to corrections officials, among other improprieties.
4) D. The bizarre event, featuring a man named Zachary, took place at Torpedo Dog, a restaurant on Harvard Avenue.
5) C. Chief Steve Serna of Grants announced his resignation over the weekend.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Trolley of Terror at ABQ Trolley Co. @ Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Visit haunted sites and go inside buildings that are normally off-limits to the public.
Teaching on the Mahamudra at RigDzin Dharma Foundation
Taos Mountain Balloon Rally at Taos Mountain Balloon Rally FieldMore Recommended Events ››