Crib Notes: June 5, 2014
By August March
a) Armed citizens
d) Large, toothy fish
a) Tony DeMarco
b) Emile Griffith
c) Francisco Lira
d) Roberto Duran
a) Licking sandwiches
b) Using butter in their recipes
c) Staring fancifully at the salad
d) Burning the crème brûlée
a) Head shop
b) Anarchist bookstore
c) Used record store
d) Hot dog restaurant
1) B. Huge swarms of grasshoppers in the Albuquerque area have been showing up as massive blotches on the sensitive weather equipment.
2) C. Torres knocked out Sonoran competitor Francisco Lira in the second round of their fight.
3) A. Yolanda Arguello is accused of licking the cheese in sandwiches she served to corrections officials, among other improprieties.
4) D. The bizarre event, featuring a man named Zachary, took place at Torpedo Dog, a restaurant on Harvard Avenue.
5) C. Chief Steve Serna of Grants announced his resignation over the weekend.
Free Easter Egg Hunt at Vista Grande Community Center
Take your camera and take some photos with the Easter Bunny while hunting for hidden eggs.
Fearless Vegetable Gardening 1 at Modern General
WWFR Event at Harwood Art CenterMore Recommented Events ››