Crib Notes: June 12, 2014
By August March
a) Josh Thomson
b) Rustam Khabilov
c) Donald Cerrone
d) Chris Weidman
a) In-N-Out Burger
b) Don Bugito
c) Joe’s Crab Shack
d) Trader Vic’s
a) An unanswered two run-homer in the fifth
b) A sacrifice fly in the ninth
c) A stand-up triple in the eighth
d) The Rainiers forfeited after seeing the Isotopes’ lineup.
a) Cease and desist letters
b) Civil lawsuits
c) Stern governmental reprimands
d) Criminal complaints
c) Evaporative cooler repair
1) B. Henderson stopped Dagestan native Rustam Khabilov in the fourth round.
2) C. Joe’s Crab Shack won’t open until next year, according to Goodman Realty Group.
3) A. Trayvon Robinson’s fifth-inning round-tripper was key in the Isotopes’ victory.
4) B. Claims of retaliation, negligence and unnecessary deaths resulted in at least four lawsuits being filed against APD last week.
5) D. This year’s International Flamenco Festival began Sunday and continues throughout the week.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Women Deacons in the Catholic Church at UNM Continuing Education Building
Learn about women in the Catholic Church and why the numbers have declined.
Mindfulness in Nature at Bachechi Open Space
Sunday Service at High Desert Center for Spiritual LivingMore Recommended Events ››