Crib Notes: June 12, 2014
By August March
a) Josh Thomson
b) Rustam Khabilov
c) Donald Cerrone
d) Chris Weidman
a) In-N-Out Burger
b) Don Bugito
c) Joe’s Crab Shack
d) Trader Vic’s
a) An unanswered two run-homer in the fifth
b) A sacrifice fly in the ninth
c) A stand-up triple in the eighth
d) The Rainiers forfeited after seeing the Isotopes’ lineup.
a) Cease and desist letters
b) Civil lawsuits
c) Stern governmental reprimands
d) Criminal complaints
c) Evaporative cooler repair
1) B. Henderson stopped Dagestan native Rustam Khabilov in the fourth round.
2) C. Joe’s Crab Shack won’t open until next year, according to Goodman Realty Group.
3) A. Trayvon Robinson’s fifth-inning round-tripper was key in the Isotopes’ victory.
4) B. Claims of retaliation, negligence and unnecessary deaths resulted in at least four lawsuits being filed against APD last week.
5) D. This year’s International Flamenco Festival began Sunday and continues throughout the week.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Steampunk Spectacular 5: Cthulhu’s Revenge at Mine Shaft Tavern
A science-fiction themed day of workshops, costume contests and entertainment. Teens allowed if accompanied by an adult.
September Birthday Bash at Sidewinders
Villages along the Rio Grande: Isleta Pueblo at Gutierrez-Hubbell HouseMore Recommended Events ››