Crib Notes: June 12, 2014
By August March
1) In the main event of a UFC Fight Night recently held in Albuquerque, lightweight Ben Henderson defeated ________________.
UFC via Facebook
a) Josh Thomson
b) Rustam Khabilov
c) Donald Cerrone
d) Chris Weidman
2) Which popular restaurant chain won’t be opening at a newly remodeled Winrock Center this year after all?
CC BY goodiesfirst
a) In-N-Out Burger
b) Don Bugito
c) Joe’s Crab Shack
d) Trader Vic’s
3) How did the Albuquerque Isotopes beat the Tacoma Rainiers last Sunday?
CC BY pfly
a) An unanswered two run-homer in the fifth
b) A sacrifice fly in the ninth
c) A stand-up triple in the eighth
d) The Rainiers forfeited after seeing the Isotopes’ lineup.
4) The Albuquerque Police Department is now the target of at least four __________________ filed on one day last week.
CC BY Clyde Robinson
a) Cease and desist letters
b) Civil lawsuits
c) Stern governmental reprimands
d) Criminal complaints
5) Despite a destructive fire at company headquarters, this year’s International ___________ Festival began as scheduled on Sunday night.
CC BY David Prasas
c) Evaporative cooler repair
1) B. Henderson stopped Dagestan native Rustam Khabilov in the fourth round.
2) C. Joe’s Crab Shack won’t open until next year, according to Goodman Realty Group.
3) A. Trayvon Robinson’s fifth-inning round-tripper was key in the Isotopes’ victory.
4) B. Claims of retaliation, negligence and unnecessary deaths resulted in at least four lawsuits being filed against APD last week.
5) D. This year’s International Flamenco Festival began Sunday and continues throughout the week.
Mellow Yoga at Form Studio
Ballet-Afrique Contemporary Dance Fusion at Maple Street Dance Studio (Alley Entrance)
Bentley Zumba at Form StudioMore Recommented Events ››