Crib Notes: June 12, 2014
By August March
a) Josh Thomson
b) Rustam Khabilov
c) Donald Cerrone
d) Chris Weidman
a) In-N-Out Burger
b) Don Bugito
c) Joe’s Crab Shack
d) Trader Vic’s
a) An unanswered two run-homer in the fifth
b) A sacrifice fly in the ninth
c) A stand-up triple in the eighth
d) The Rainiers forfeited after seeing the Isotopes’ lineup.
a) Cease and desist letters
b) Civil lawsuits
c) Stern governmental reprimands
d) Criminal complaints
c) Evaporative cooler repair
1) B. Henderson stopped Dagestan native Rustam Khabilov in the fourth round.
2) C. Joe’s Crab Shack won’t open until next year, according to Goodman Realty Group.
3) A. Trayvon Robinson’s fifth-inning round-tripper was key in the Isotopes’ victory.
4) B. Claims of retaliation, negligence and unnecessary deaths resulted in at least four lawsuits being filed against APD last week.
5) D. This year’s International Flamenco Festival began Sunday and continues throughout the week.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Youth Hip Hop Classes at South Broadway Cultural Center
Open to all children ages 5-10, and all levels of dance experience.
Silent Meditation Group at St. Thomas of Canterbury Church
Monday Night Football at Tractor Brewing Wells ParkMore Recommended Events ››