Crib Notes: June 19, 2014
By August March
1) Gubernatorial candidate Gary King’s new campaign manager resigned because of inappropriate, misogynist Twitter posts. What did the posts say?
a) “Fat girls should not wear bikinis”
b) “Just got eye banged by a big girl…”
c) “Belly dancers for Earth Day”
d) All of the above
2) More than 700 pilots have been training to fly _______________ at Holloman Air Force Base.
b) Guild Heighliners
d) Ratty, bug-infested carpets
3) An Albuquerque bus driver has been given the sack for __________________.
a) Having sex while on the clock ... in his bus
b) Being late again
c) Cursing under his breath at bicyclists
d) Failing to yield
4) What controversial teevee show just wrapped production in Albuquerque?
a) "The Mighty Boosh"
d) "Gilligan’s Island"
5) On Tuesday night, which AAA ball club smacked down Burque’s Isotopes 13-6?
a) The El Paso Chihuahuas
b) The Las Vegas Aces
c) The Omaha Storm Chasers
d) The Albuquerque Dukes
2) C. According to the Associated Press, the facility has four MQ-1 Predator drones and six MQ-9 Reaper drones that are being used to train more than 700 pilots this fiscal year.
3) A. ABQ Ride Spokesman Rick De Reyes says a city employee has been discharged for “an egregious violation of the rules.”
4) B. "Cops" is done filming in Burque, and the show may not be coming back after Sheriff Dan Houston’s primary election loss.
5) C. Six home runs for the Storm Chasers spelled doom for the road-weary Isotopes on Tuesday night.
D.A.T.S. PawSOME at Hispanic Arts Bldg @ Expo New Mexico Fairgrounds
Family Dance Break at Studio Sway
Zombie Awareness Spectacular! at The Shop Breakfast and LunchMore Recommented Events ››