Crib Notes: June 26, 2014
By August March
a) A patient’s prognosis
b) Wait times for patient appointments
c) Doctor’s credentials
d) The quality of hospital food
a) Better golf courses
b) Bike trails throughout unincorporated areas around town
c) Shelter for inmates recently released from MDC
d) A chicken in every pot
a) Crack cocaine
b) Dried frog pills
a) Elena Kagan
b) Sonia M. Sotomayor
c) Samuel A. Alito Jr.
d) Ruth Bader Ginsburg
a) Fresno Grizzlies
b) Round Rock Express
c) Nashville Sounds
d) Albuquerque Isotopes
1) B. An internal audit revealed that over the past decade, wait times were falsified and manipulated.
2) C. The measure to provide shelter for newly released inmates struggling with mental illness was reviewed by the commission on Tuesday.
3) A. Sam Eylicio Jr. pled guilty to distributing crack cocaine in Albuquerque and Santa Fe during 2012 and 2013.
4) D. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is scheduled to be in the City Different on Aug. 15. She will speak at the Women’s International Study Center.
5) D. Frias plays for the Isotopes.
The Essential Philosophy of MogaDao: Beauty, Risk and Humility at MogaDao Institute
Oak Flat Public Star Party at Oak Flat Picnic Grounds
Zombie Awareness Spectacular! at The Shop Breakfast and LunchMore Recommented Events ››