Crib Notes: July 3, 2014
By August March
a) Carried around portable swamp coolers
b) Stayed in until well after sunset
c) Rode around town in various stages of undress
d) Actually followed traffic laws
a) Often shameful and degrading
b) A last-ditch effort at normalcy
c) Proof of the nobility of college sports
d) Ranked #16 in the nation
a) The danger of fire, due to an ongoing drought
b) Reports of an extraterrestrial presence in the hills
c) Very hungry bears and mountain lions
d) “Shadows of the trees, witnessing the wild breeze”______________________.
a) Carmen by Bizet
b) Fidelio by Ludwig van Beethoven
c) Dr. Sun Yat-Sen by Huang Ruo
d) Nixon in China by John Adams
a) The Albuquerque Police Department
b) The Ministry of Truth
c) The Ministry of Love
d) The Ministry of Plenty
1) C. The “Less Clothes, More Fun” bike event was held on Saturday and began at the UNM Duck Pond.
2) D. Average attendance at the Pit for Lobo Basketball games was recently ranked in the top 20 among college B-ball programs nationwide, according to the NCAA.
3) A. The drought-related fire danger means nearby forests will be closed until further notice.
4) A. Carmen opened SFO’s 2014 season on June 27.
5) A. Last week the family of James Boyd, who was killed by APD in March 2014, filed a wrongful death suit against the City and APD in State District Court.
Bucket Composting with the Bokashi Method at Bernalillo County Extension Office
Yoga for Kids at Studio Sway
Awesome Investors & Inventors Banquet at Hotel AlbuquerqueMore Recommented Events ››