Crib Notes: July 10, 2014
By August March
1) What type of carnivorous bird is thriving in the urban forests of the Northeast Heights?
a) The Garuda
b) The Cooper’s Hawk
d) The roc
a) A congregation of Buddhist monks
b) The UNM Board of Regents
c) A heavy metal band practicing in Barelas
d) Winners of the Gemini Croquette Contest
3) Last week Virgin Galactic inked a deal with a hotel in __________________ where it plans to host space flight passengers in the not-too-distant future.
Gaumont Film Company
a) The “Ballroom of Mars”
b) Fhloston Paradise
c) Las Cruces, N.M.
d) Oakwood, Ohio
a) Colonel Klink’s prized 1941 Mercedes-Benz 540K Cabriolet
b) A laundry basket
c) Another inmate’s intestinal cavity
d) A small carnivorous bird common to the Northeast Heights
b) Narrow gauge
1) B. The population of Cooper’s hawks in Albuquerque’s urban areas is growing.
2) A. Buddhist monks at the Hoi Phuoc Buddhist Temple were cited by the Albuquerque Fire Department for “setting off a treasure trove of illegal fireworks.”
3) C. Virgin Galactic is partnering with Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces.
4) B. Kevin Matthew Perkins escaped from MDC by hiding in a laundry basket.
5) D. The Santa Fe Southern Railway plans to add “fancy new railcars” to its service to Lamy, N.M. by the end of next month.
Intro to Pole Dancing at Southwest Pole Dancing
Free Texas Hold Poker Tournaments at The Barley RoomMore Recommented Events ››