Crib Notes: July 17, 2014
By August March
1) In news from the Pacific Coast League Pacific Southern Division, the Albuquerque Isotopes are in third place. They are ____ games back from division leaders the Las Vegas 51s as the league finishes up the annual all-star break.
a) Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother
b) High Lama
d) Padishah Emperor
a) AR-15 rifles
b) GAU-19/A Gatling guns
c) Zorg Industries’ ZF-1 pod weapons
d) M-28 Davy Crockett tactical nuclear recoilless rifles
c) Blueberry pancake
d) Dowsing rod
5) What type of weather can area residents expect during the coming weeks?
a) The summer monsoon
b) Raging sea squalls
c) Excoriating Santa Ana winds
1) D. The ’Topes are 11 games back. They return home for action against the Sacramento River Cats on Thursday night.
2) C. Archbishop Michael Sheehan, who began his tenure in the wake of Archbishop Robert Sanchez’ sex scandal, will submit his letter of resignation this year.
3) A. APD has asked a local vendor to provide 350 AR-15 rifles, the same model of weapon used to kill James “Abba” Boyd in March.
4) B. According to the Albuquerque Board of Realtors and as reported in Albuquerque Business First, home sales in Albuquerque saw a decline.
5) A. Here comes the monsoon. Hurrah!
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Wild About Smiles at Pima Medical Institute
Schedule an appointment for dental sealants, fluoride treatments, oral hygiene instruction and visits from the Tooth Fairy for children ages 6-14.
Youth Hip Hop Classes at South Broadway Cultural Center
Bentley Zumba at Hiland TheaterMore Recommended Events ››