Crib Notes: July 17, 2014
By August March
2) According to tradition and published reports, the ____________ of Santa Fe will soon retire.
a) Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother
b) High Lama
d) Padishah Emperor
3) Despite continuing controversy about their use of deadly force, the Albuquerque Police Department recently ordered 350 ____________ for use by officers on patrol.
Gaumont Film Company
a) AR-15 rifles
b) GAU-19/A Gatling guns
c) Zorg Industries’ ZF-1 pod weapons
d) M-28 Davy Crockett tactical nuclear recoilless rifles
4) Albuquerque ___________ sales declined 6.9 percent in June 2014, as compared to sales figures from June 2013.
CBS Television Distribution
c) Blueberry pancake
d) Dowsing rod
a) The summer monsoon
b) Raging sea squalls
c) Excoriating Santa Ana winds
1) D. The ’Topes are 11 games back. They return home for action against the Sacramento River Cats on Thursday night.
2) C. Archbishop Michael Sheehan, who began his tenure in the wake of Archbishop Robert Sanchez’ sex scandal, will submit his letter of resignation this year.
3) A. APD has asked a local vendor to provide 350 AR-15 rifles, the same model of weapon used to kill James “Abba” Boyd in March.
4) B. According to the Albuquerque Board of Realtors and as reported in Albuquerque Business First, home sales in Albuquerque saw a decline.
5) A. Here comes the monsoon. Hurrah!
Homeopathy for Summer Symptoms: An Introduction at The Birkmayer institute
Face the Future at Albuquerque Convention Center
Going Down Like a Pro: Tips for Pleasuring the V at Self ServeMore Recommented Events ››