Crib Notes: July 24, 2014
By August March
a) Turned into fairy dust as it hit the ground
b) Was merely the collective fantasy of our very thirsty population
c) Broke an 80-year-old record
d) Was part of a Sandia National Labs experiment
a) Not possible
b) Not rocket science
c) Dependent on our robot overlords
d) Vaguely possible, given outcomes in places like Detroit
a) Dick Knipfing
b) Linda Thorne
c) Gordon Sanders
d) Hartsell Cribb
a) The clinical crack cocaine co-op
b) The psychedelics experimentation service
c) The cold beer tasting project
d) The medical marijuana program
1) C. Rainfall in the city on Wednesday, July 16, broke an 80-year-old record.
2) B. At last week’s Reinventing Our City Event, Mayor Berry said, “We need to invest in people, and we need to invest in place. This is not rocket science.”
3) A. After 51 years in the broadcast journalism business, Dick Knipfing is planning to retire at the end of the month.
4) D. After resistance from growers and users, the administration of La Tejana is scaling back proposed changes to the State’s medical marijuana program.
5) D. 2014 is our flagship university’s 125th year of service.
Beer For A Better Burque Nonprofit Night at Tractor Brewery Wells Park
Face the Future at Albuquerque Convention Center
Free Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournaments at The Barley RoomMore Recommented Events ››