Crib Notes: Thursday, July 31, 2014
By August March
b) Mood patches
2) While visiting Reno, Nev., some members of the Albuquerque Isotopes got into a “bench-clearing brawl” with _______________.
a) The opposing team, known as the Aces
b) A hot dog salesman known as Ace
c) Lemmy Kilmister for singing “Ace of Spades”
d) A group of clerks visiting from the local Ace Hardware store
3) Heavy rains this past weekend in Bernalillo County caused _________________.
New Line Cinema
a) The weather service to issue a flood advisory
b) Protesters to demonstrate on Central Avenue
c) Frogs to fall from the sky
d) The Rapture
4) Two Albuquerque men were arrested after they approached a Jack in the Box drive-thru with __________________.
a) A McDonald’s Happy Meal
b) A cease and desist order from Blake’s Lotaburger
c) An AR-15 and a child with a soiled nappy
d) The Burger King, driving erratically
5) A local 911 call about a home invasion resulted in the discovery of ______________ .
CBS Television Distribution
a) Alien intelligence from Venus
b) A large bull snake
c) A rogue APD officer disguised as Santa Claus
d) William Shatner in a particularly bad mood
1) D. Organizers are distributing a petition aimed at reducing marijuana possession penalties in New Mexico.
2) A. Ten players were ejected Friday night in Reno, following an on-field fight between the Isotopes and the Aces.
3) A. It rained so much that on Sunday, the National Weather Service issued a flood advisory for our home county.
4) C. The two men were arrested after employees noticed an AR-15 rifle and a baby without a car seat at a local Jack in the Box.
5) B. Luckily it was a non-poisonous snake released back into the wild after making its way into a local home.
World Tavern Poker League at SkyLight
Poker tournaments where players earn points and rankings to move on to the Tavern, Regional and National Championship events.
Align Up's Core Breathing Restoration Class at Orange Yoga
Stories of the Middle Rio Grande at Bachechi Open SpaceMore Recommented Events ››