Crib Notes: Thursday, July 31, 2014
By August March
b) Mood patches
2) While visiting Reno, Nev., some members of the Albuquerque Isotopes got into a “bench-clearing brawl” with _______________.
a) The opposing team, known as the Aces
b) A hot dog salesman known as Ace
c) Lemmy Kilmister for singing “Ace of Spades”
d) A group of clerks visiting from the local Ace Hardware store
3) Heavy rains this past weekend in Bernalillo County caused _________________.
New Line Cinema
a) The weather service to issue a flood advisory
b) Protesters to demonstrate on Central Avenue
c) Frogs to fall from the sky
d) The Rapture
4) Two Albuquerque men were arrested after they approached a Jack in the Box drive-thru with __________________.
a) A McDonald’s Happy Meal
b) A cease and desist order from Blake’s Lotaburger
c) An AR-15 and a child with a soiled nappy
d) The Burger King, driving erratically
5) A local 911 call about a home invasion resulted in the discovery of ______________ .
CBS Television Distribution
a) Alien intelligence from Venus
b) A large bull snake
c) A rogue APD officer disguised as Santa Claus
d) William Shatner in a particularly bad mood
1) D. Organizers are distributing a petition aimed at reducing marijuana possession penalties in New Mexico.
2) A. Ten players were ejected Friday night in Reno, following an on-field fight between the Isotopes and the Aces.
3) A. It rained so much that on Sunday, the National Weather Service issued a flood advisory for our home county.
4) C. The two men were arrested after employees noticed an AR-15 rifle and a baby without a car seat at a local Jack in the Box.
5) B. Luckily it was a non-poisonous snake released back into the wild after making its way into a local home.
Bosque Wild Guided Nature Walk at Open Space Visitor Center
South Korea: The Rise to Globalism at UNM Continuing Education Building
Mother’s Day Perfume at Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic FarmMore Recommented Events ››