Crib Notes: Thursday, July 31, 2014
By August March
1) A group of citizens in Albuquerque is pushing for reduced penalties related to the possession of ________________.
b) Mood patches
a) The opposing team, known as the Aces
b) A hot dog salesman known as Ace
c) Lemmy Kilmister for singing “Ace of Spades”
d) A group of clerks visiting from the local Ace Hardware store
a) The weather service to issue a flood advisory
b) Protesters to demonstrate on Central Avenue
c) Frogs to fall from the sky
d) The Rapture
a) A McDonald’s Happy Meal
b) A cease and desist order from Blake’s Lotaburger
c) An AR-15 and a child with a soiled nappy
d) The Burger King, driving erratically
a) Alien intelligence from Venus
b) A large bull snake
c) A rogue APD officer disguised as Santa Claus
d) William Shatner in a particularly bad mood
1) D. Organizers are distributing a petition aimed at reducing marijuana possession penalties in New Mexico.
2) A. Ten players were ejected Friday night in Reno, following an on-field fight between the Isotopes and the Aces.
3) A. It rained so much that on Sunday, the National Weather Service issued a flood advisory for our home county.
4) C. The two men were arrested after employees noticed an AR-15 rifle and a baby without a car seat at a local Jack in the Box.
5) B. Luckily it was a non-poisonous snake released back into the wild after making its way into a local home.
Cinco de Mayo Creative Cantina at Tractor Brewery Wells Park
Music by Felix Y Los Gatos, food from Pink Ladies food truck and live painting by artist El Moises.
Contemporary Dance and Choreography Class at Maple Street Dance Studio (Alley Entrance)
Yoga and Reiki Class at Santa Fe Community YogaMore Recommended Events ››