1) A group of citizens in Albuquerque is pushing for reduced penalties related to the possession of ________________.
b) Mood patches
a) The opposing team, known as the Aces
b) A hot dog salesman known as Ace
c) Lemmy Kilmister for singing “Ace of Spades”
d) A group of clerks visiting from the local Ace Hardware store
a) The weather service to issue a flood advisory
b) Protesters to demonstrate on Central Avenue
c) Frogs to fall from the sky
d) The Rapture
a) A McDonald’s Happy Meal
b) A cease and desist order from Blake’s Lotaburger
c) An AR-15 and a child with a soiled nappy
d) The Burger King, driving erratically
a) Alien intelligence from Venus
b) A large bull snake
c) A rogue APD officer disguised as Santa Claus
d) William Shatner in a particularly bad mood
1) D. Organizers are distributing a petition aimed at reducing marijuana possession penalties in New Mexico.
2) A. Ten players were ejected Friday night in Reno, following an on-field fight between the Isotopes and the Aces.
3) A. It rained so much that on Sunday, the National Weather Service issued a flood advisory for our home county.
4) C. The two men were arrested after employees noticed an AR-15 rifle and a baby without a car seat at a local Jack in the Box.
5) B. Luckily it was a non-poisonous snake released back into the wild after making its way into a local home.