Crib Notes: Aug. 7, 2014
By August March
a) Killed another human
b) Caused the death of an alleged criminal
c) Forcefully discorporated an angry man
d) All of the above
a) Albuquerque is a violent, desperate place.
b) “Breaking Bad” did wonders for this town’s reputation.
c) There is no decent pizza in Burque.
d) Our river is a lot smaller than the Hudson.
a) Hitting into a double play in the top of the ninth
b) Belting out a grand slam in the bottom of the second
c) Throwing a pitch at the letters of the opposing team
d) Chewing tobacco and whispering obscenities from the dugout
d) Serum 114
a) Police officer
b) Car wash
c) Charter school
d) Baseball legend
1) D. A BCSO deputy shot and killed an alleged road rage suspect early Monday evening.
2) A. Former UNM instructor Justin St. Germain wrote about violence in Burque for Sunday’s Grey Lady.
3) B. Isotopes shortstop Carlos Triunfel rocked on Monday night.
4) C. Councilor Garduño told the media he believes in reduced penalties for marijuana possession.
5) C. The feds are investigating local charter schools consortium Southwest Learning Centers.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Curiosities of New Mexico at Bachechi Open Space
A panel of presentations that will cover fascinating yet less-known nuances of the state's history like Diné Memories of the Crownpoint Boarding School during the 1960s, the Red Power movement and more.
Solar Energy Panel Discussion at North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
Umbrella Week: Art, Tech and Culture at Yanni's and Lemoni Bar and GrillMore Recommended Events ››