Crib Notes: Aug. 14, 2014
By August March
a) The Canyon Club
b) Bushwood Country Club
d) The Manzano Base Designated Recreation Area
a) Bought Spice at
b) Tried to rob
c) Hid in the trash compactor at
d) Tried to bring a plague upon
a) A catapult
b) Danny Trejo
c) A machete
d) A big red balloon
a) Widespread truancy
b) Superintendent Winston Brooks
c) Textbooks that contain references to evolution
d) The nutritional value of school lunches
a) Unique geologic formations
b) The popularity of frybread in Albuquerque
c) An end to colonialism
d) Native American homelessness
1) A. Local investors spent the past eight months coming up with a plan to save the former Four Hills Country Club, now called The Canyon Club.
2) B. Although initial reports were confusing, it now appears a would-be robber was killed at the Oasis Smoke Shop on Menaul.
3) C. Clemente Moreno was arrested on Saturday for brandishing a machete.
4) B. A personnel issue came up during his annual review. Now the board is investigating its own superintendent.
5) D. Our Mayor addressed the ongoing humanitarian crisis with Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Petroglyph Pláticas: Revolution, Renaissance and Transformation at Oñate Monument and Visitors Center
Sharman Russell speaks about the new world of citizen science.
Self-Empowerment Group at Albuquerque Center for Hope & Recovery
Herbalism Series 2 at SourceMore Recommended Events ››