Crib Notes: Aug. 14, 2014
a) The Canyon Club
b) Bushwood Country Club
d) The Manzano Base Designated Recreation Area
a) Bought Spice at
b) Tried to rob
c) Hid in the trash compactor at
d) Tried to bring a plague upon
a) A catapult
b) Danny Trejo
c) A machete
d) A big red balloon
a) Widespread truancy
b) Superintendent Winston Brooks
c) Textbooks that contain references to evolution
d) The nutritional value of school lunches
a) Unique geologic formations
b) The popularity of frybread in Albuquerque
c) An end to colonialism
d) Native American homelessness
1) A. Local investors spent the past eight months coming up with a plan to save the former Four Hills Country Club, now called The Canyon Club.
2) B. Although initial reports were confusing, it now appears a would-be robber was killed at the Oasis Smoke Shop on Menaul.
3) C. Clemente Moreno was arrested on Saturday for brandishing a machete.
4) B. A personnel issue came up during his annual review. Now the board is investigating its own superintendent.
5) D. Our Mayor addressed the ongoing humanitarian crisis with Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly.
The Wonder of Learning Exhibit at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
The Wonder of Learning Exhibit documents the successful early childhood education programs in Reggio Emilia, Italy. The city funneled large amounts of money into a unique program that encourages children to study what they love. The success of this program is seen as an inspiration for early childhood education around the world. Come to the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science to Explore the exhibit and join the dialouge about early childhood education.
Herbalism Series 1 at The Source
Intro for Adults and Children at Conservatory of Flamenco ArtsMore Recommented Events ››