Crib Notes: Aug. 14, 2014
a) The Canyon Club
b) Bushwood Country Club
d) The Manzano Base Designated Recreation Area
a) Bought Spice at
b) Tried to rob
c) Hid in the trash compactor at
d) Tried to bring a plague upon
a) A catapult
b) Danny Trejo
c) A machete
d) A big red balloon
a) Widespread truancy
b) Superintendent Winston Brooks
c) Textbooks that contain references to evolution
d) The nutritional value of school lunches
a) Unique geologic formations
b) The popularity of frybread in Albuquerque
c) An end to colonialism
d) Native American homelessness
1) A. Local investors spent the past eight months coming up with a plan to save the former Four Hills Country Club, now called The Canyon Club.
2) B. Although initial reports were confusing, it now appears a would-be robber was killed at the Oasis Smoke Shop on Menaul.
3) C. Clemente Moreno was arrested on Saturday for brandishing a machete.
4) B. A personnel issue came up during his annual review. Now the board is investigating its own superintendent.
5) D. Our Mayor addressed the ongoing humanitarian crisis with Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly.
Celebrate Your Right to Know at Embassy Suites Hotel
Kabook! at Esther Bone Memorial Library
Dancing For Birth at Inspired Birth and FamiliesMore Recommented Events ››