Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
d) Sold drugs to
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
National History Day: Albuquerque Regional competition at National Hispanic Cultural Center
National History Day is a year round program that encourages thousands of middle and high school students nationwide to engage in research on a topic of their choosing that relates to the yearly theme. This year’s theme is "Leadership and Legacy in History." Students create projects and compete in regional, state and the national contests. The projects may take the form of research papers, performances, documentaries, websites or exhibits.
Wine Dinner Benefitting Working Classtoom at Club Rio Rancho
SFCC Announces AARP Back to Work 50+ Info Session at Santa Fe Community CollegeMore Recommented Events ››