Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
d) Sold drugs to
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Local Business Start-up Success at Cherry Hills Library
Trish Lopez, CEO of Teeniors, speaks on the process of beginning a business in Albuquerque and New Mexico's support network for business owners.
Cuban Salsa Casino del Rueda Dance Classes at National Hispanic Cultural Center
Zumba at Maple Street Dance SpaceMore Recommended Events ››