Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
d) Sold drugs to
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Cibola Search and Rescue Fundraiser Night at Flying Star Café
Ten percent of sales go to support the all-volunteer organization providing rescue service in N.M.
SFCC Celebrates Black History Month at Santa Fe Community College
Entrepreneur Insights: Lessons from Global Leaders at GravitateMore Recommended Events ››