Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
d) Sold drugs to
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Street Cat Hub Workshop at Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Open Public Meditation Sitting at Albuquerque Shambhala Center
Yelptropolis at Historic El Rey TheaterMore Recommended Events ››