Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
d) Sold drugs to
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
Join Ms. Tina and make pom pom Sesame Street characters at Alamosa Library
Albuquerque's Water Future: Preparing Now for Tomorrow at Ladera Golf Course Banquet Hall
Tinkering with Electricity at Loma Colorado Public LibraryMore Recommended Events ››