Crib Notes: Aug. 21, 2014
By August March
1) A New Mexico woman admitted to UNM Hospital is being tested for which disease-causing virus?
c) T4 Angel virus
d) Xenovirus Takis-A
2) La Tejana Susana is maintaining a “comfortable lead” over her democratic opponent in the race for New Mexico Governor. Who is her opponent?
The Florida Times-Union
a) Gary King
b) Manuel Lujan
c) Heather Wilson
d) Hillary Clinton
3) A recently released convict who stands accused of robbing a 94-year-old Burqueño _______________ while in the man’s home.
LSU College of Agriculture
a) Ate cookies
c) Showered and shaved
d) Prayed for absolution
4) An Albuquerque family has filed a lawsuit against the DEA claiming that a federal informant ________________ their son.
US Drug Enforcement Administration
d) Sold drugs to
5) A high-powered corporate representative of ________________ is scheduled to speak here next week about Burque’s retail and real estate markets.
b) Levi Strauss & Co.
c) Eclipse Aviation
d) Gray Matter Technologies
1) B. A New Mexico woman who recently traveled to Sierra Leone is being tested for the Ebola virus at UNM Hospital.
2) A. Governor Martinez’ opponent is current New Mexico Attorney General Gary King.
3) C. According to the criminal complaint, 43-year-old Rudy Chavez showered and shaved, later stealing a car and television after his encounter with local Glen Miller.
4) C. Edward Quintana has been named in a $50 million lawsuit by Jason Estrada’s family that alleges problems with the DEA’s use and handling of informants.
5) A. Steve Rouman of Gap will be in town to speak at a commercial real estate convention.
Beyond Meditation: Community HU Song at Eckankar Center
All Levels Yoga Flow at You! Inspired Fitness
Public Meditation Sitting at Albuquerque Shambhala Meditation CenterMore Recommented Events ››