Crib Notes: Aug. 28, 2014
By August March
1) Reports have surfaced saying that the Albuquerque Isotopes will lose their Major League affiliation with which famous sports team?
a) The Otago Highlanders
b) The Los Angeles Dodgers
c) The Hokkaido Ham Fighters
d) The Montreal Alouettes
2) Last week a fire on the West Mesa was caused by ________________.
b) Nuclear waste
b) A punk rocker and his pet iguana
c) An alleged hard drug user
d) A woman taking a picture of herself
4) A former Sandia National Labs scientist pled guilty to ________________.
a) Sharing nuclear secrets with the Soviet Union
b) Speaking critically of the military-industrial complex
c) Taking more than an hour for lunch
d) Transporting US government property to China
5) In an attempt to avoid trouble with local police, a man claimed to be working on the casting staff of which teevee show?
a) “In Plain Sight”
b) “Man v. Food”
c) “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”
d) “Breaking Bad”
2) A. Notoriously hard to extinguish, fiery tires burned out in the western desert near the Bernalillo County Detention Center.
3) C. A bus rider on the 777 Central Avenue Rapid Ride route says he captured a photo of a man who appears to be injecting himself with heroin.
4) D. Jianyu Huang pled guilty to the misuse of government equipment and resources while conducting research in Red China. Huang was sentenced to a year and a day in prison.
5) D. When officers determined he was “acting suspicious,” Eugene Crane told them he was casting actors for that teevee show about Walter White.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Put the Zippity Back in Your Doo Dah at Cherry Hills Library
Learn about the recent developments in nutritional health and how it effects every aspect of your life.
Introduction to Tap at In Motion @ 222
Mountain Mahogany Community School Information Sessions at Mountain Mahogany Community SchoolMore Recommended Events ››