Crib Notes: Sept. 4, 2014
By August March
a) Alien spaceships
b) Potemkin village
d) Lava formations
a) Donut eating
b) Civil rights-violating
a) Solar panels
c) Nuclear reactors
d) Steam engines
a) Bruce King
b) Harold Runnels
c) Gary King
d) Marty Chavez
a) ¡Cine Magnífico! Latino Film Festival
c) Nuclear Weapons Scientists Fiesta
d) Walter White Appreciation Party
1) D. El Malpais is the place to visit if you're interested in lava fields and caves.
2) C. Burque hosts the Albuquerque Police Pistol Combat Tournament and the National Police Shooting Championship from Sept. 10 through 18.
3) A. PNM is installing thousands of solar panels in Valencia, Cibola and Sandoval counties.
4) C. The latest polls reveal challenger Gary King lagging behind La Tejana.
5) A. The Cervantes Institute and the National Hispanic Cultural Center are sponsoring the Latino Film Festival.
Hula Hustle 5K at Albuquerque Academy
A fundraiser to benefit the Wounded Warrior Foundation, where participants walk or run on a Hawaiian-themed, three-mile course.
An Alternative Treatment Approach to Osteoporosis at OsteoStrong
April in Paris: The Santa Fe Symphony's 31st Season Gala at Hotel Santa FeMore Recommented Events ››