Crib Notes: Oct. 2, 2014
1) A newly available recording made before James Boyd’s violent death at the hands of local law enforcement documents policeman Keith Sandy _________________.
a) Threatening to shoot Boyd’s penis with a shotgun
b) Eating donuts and laughing heartily
c) Saving a kitteh
d) Calling Mayor Berry to discuss Burque’s homelessness problem
2) Over the past weekend, four people from Albuquerque were arrested when undercover officers attempted to buy __________________ from them.
a) A stolen truck
b) An armored personnel carrier
c) Two tickets to paradise
d) A pound of cocaine
a) A squad of elderly blind men from Argentina
b) Monty Python’s Flying Circus
c) The Local Poets Guild
d) The Fresno State Bulldogs
a) Space Shuttle
b) Tramway or Alameda exits
c) Rio Bravo exit
d) Blue pill
5) Researchers are trying to determine whether the __________________ had any effect on cancer rates in New Mexico.
a) Roswell incident
b) Lack of a decent college football program
c) Trinity Site nuclear detonation
d) Election of Susana Martinez
1) A. A recording made available on Monday, Sept. 29, is alleged to show Sandy telling a State Police officer he was going to shoot Boyd two hours before actual bullets were fired.
2) D. Abel and Alexander Gallegos were charged after trying to sell a pound of Peruvian marching powder to undercover cops.
3) D. The Bulldogs took the Lobos out to the woodshed at Homecoming 2014, beating the wolf pack 35-24.
4) B. Sally Reeves, project manager for the New Mexico Department of Transportation, says that using the Tramway or Alameda exits during Balloon Fiesta will save drivers time and frustration.
5) C. Investigators conducted interviews and field studies as part of their research into potential crossover between radiation exposure at the Trinity Site and concurrent cancer cases.